Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Participants List of "Bigg Boss 3" - Full Details

Views: 29551  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-04-2009, 12:57 PM

Default Sachin Khedekar

Sachin Khedekar is an Indian actor and director. He is popular on television and acted in movies later in his career. He is known for his intense roles in Bollywood. He likes theater to mainstream cinema.

Personal life and education

Khedekar was born in Vile Parle, Mumbai, in a Marathi middle-class family. He is an environmental engineering graduate.
He is married and has a son.

Career

Khedekar debuted on television serial, Imtihaan.[1] He has acted in crictically acclaimed movie, Astitva, where he played a negative role.
He was the leading actor as Netaji in Shyam Benegal's Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose: The Forgotten Hero.[2] He also directed, Kalchakra.

Though Sachin Khedekar has been around in television for more than 15 years, in terms of visibility he is just five years old. Imtihaan was his first television serial. And his latest project is the big screen film Astitva by Mahesh Manjerekar in which he plays a negative character. He chose it because the story was meaty and Mahesh is a fabulous director. According to him, he 'arrived' with the teleserial Sailaab. His ultimate ambition is to do a Broadway musical. Because as a theatre man it is the only medium that truly excites him.

The man loves acting. So much so that even in school his only hobby was acting. And Marathi plays were the passion. In fact in school they had their own group which organized cultural programmes. He began his stint in theatre with well known actor-director Vinay Apte and then moved on to television so he could expand his horizons.

Born in Mumbai's Vile Parle, he comes from an orthodox middle class family. He is an environment engineer and has two years of consultancy behind him. Very much the family man, he has been married six years and has a three-year-old son whom he loves to drop to school. Khedekar's trademark moustache marks him out. He also happens to be a self-confessed misfit among the 'in' crowd.

Filmography

• Mi Shivajiraje Bhosale Boltoy (2009)
  • Astitva
  • Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose: The Forgotten Hero (2005)
  • Police (2005)
  • Rakht
  • Tere Naam
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-04-2009, 01:00 PM

Producers of Bigg Boss Season 3 are in discussion with celebrities to star on the show, and rumoured participants of Bigg Boss Season 3 are:

• Ajay Jadeja
  • Aditya Pancholi
  • Harshit Saxena
  • Khayali Saharan
  • Nauman Sait
  • Sachin Khedekar
  • Sree Desari
  • Darshan Desai
  • Anand Kapadia
  • Sushant Sethi
Old 09-07-2009, 05:04 PM

The big announcement has been made with Amitabh Bachchan all set to host Bigg Boss 3. The next thing on everyone’s mind is who’ll be the contestants. As always, this is a period of intense speculation with every media report naming probable contestants.

The first list of speculated names has Bollywood actors Chunky Pandey, Aditya Pancholi and former Indian cricketer Ajay Jadeja. In addition to this, names like seasoned actor Sachin Khedekar, Voice of India losing finalist Harshit Saxena, comedian Khayali, singer Kamaal Khan, Mika and commoner Fiza Mohammad are doing the rounds. Mika and Kamaal Khan are said to have signed on the dotted line.

We called one of the above names, who expressed surprise at his/her name being cropped up.

“Well, I’m surprised that when Endemol or Colors haven’t offered me anything but a news channel aired a one hour show on the probable contestants in Bigg Boss. I’ve got another offer in hand but if Bigg Boss was to come my way then, I’ll weigh my options,” said the celebrity.

A source closely associated with the show informs, “The likes of Chunky Pandey, Aditya Pancholi and Jadeja have been made offers but thus far no one has signed. Despondent reality TV stars Harshit Saxena (Voice of

India) and Poonam Jatau (Sa re ga ma pa challenge 2007 are also in the fray. The exact picture will emerge clearer in a few days to come. The producer and the channel want to have a similar mix as that of the last season. “

We tried contacting Endemol India country head Deepak Dhar but he remained unavailable for comment.
Old 09-10-2009, 07:34 PM

Colors aims to have a nice of mix of contestants in Bigg Boss 3. So, they are wooing people from diverse fields. Imagine this, how about having the nation’s top yoga guru Baba Ramdev as an inmate?

As per media reports, the deal with Ramdev has been all but signed.

Endemol India and Colors are being very secretive about this deal.
We tried contacting, Endemol India country head Deepak Dhar but in vain.

A source closely associated with the show rubbished the news. “I don’t know how the media is coming up with such news. Agar Baba Ramdev Bigg Boss main aane lage toh is des ka kya hoga? (What will happen to our country if Baba Ramdev comes to Bigg Boss). These are mere speculations. There’s no truth to it,” says the source.

Apart from being a yoga guru, Baba Ramdev is a television celebrity in his own right. He never shies away from expressing his opinion on current issues - be it legalizing gay marriages or commenting on Bollywood actress’ affairs. Well, his opinions will surely be welcome in the Bigg Boss house.

Ramdev had last made an appearance on a Hindi GEC in Zee TV reality show Saregamapa challenge 2009.

Bigg Boss 3 is hosted by Amitabh Bachchan.
Old 09-10-2009, 07:35 PM

Default Deepika, Amit Dua, Puneet on Bigg Boss’ radar

The next round of ‘who-is-there-in-Bigg Boss?’ has begun. And, this time a few more names have been thrown up. This involves our original Sita, Deepika Chikhalia, disconsolate lover and TV actor Amit Dua and brash reality TV contestant Puneet Israni.

As per sources, Chikhalia, Dua and Israni have all but agreed to be on the show. Though, the contract still has to be inked.

We called one of the above names, who said, “Yes, I’ve been offered Bigg Boss 3 but thus far nothing has materialised. I’m keen on doing the show but it’s still too early to say whether I’ll be in it or not.”

Deepika Chikhalia became a household name as Goddess Sita in Ramayan. Amit Dua is a known TV actor. Of late, he’s made news for his break-up with his girlfriend and Raja ki aayegi baarat colleague Kanica Maheshwari. Israni’s only claim to fame is being slapped by Chetan Hansraj in 9X’s hapless reality show Kaun Jeetega Bollywood ka ticket.

Tags
bigg boss 3, colors, reality show

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->