Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Full Details Priyank Sharma - Contestant/Participant of 2017 Bigg Boss 11

Views: 2858  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-01-2017, 06:20 PM

Default Full Details Priyank Sharma - Contestant/Participant of 2017 Bigg Boss 11

Bigg Boss 11 Contestant Priyank Sharma: Take A Look At The Lesser Known Facts About MTV Splitsvilla Fame Priyank Sharma

Priyank Sharma is a name the ladies swoon at. Every lady who’s seen MTV Roadies Rising and MTV Splitsvilla. Priyank comes from Delhi, and is also happens to be a well known choreographer. Born on August 2, 1993, he completed his education from Skyline Institute Of Engineering and Technology. Salman Khan’s Bigg Boss 11 being his third reality show, he’s being tipped for the main title.

Priyank was linked with Divya Agarwal in MTV Splitsvilla, something she confirmed in her Instagram post where she’s wishing him luck. We’ve wondered about the possibility of Divya entering the Bigg Boss house at some time to make things interesting. Other than these reality shows, he’s even dabbled into acting earlier as he was seen doing a small role in the TV serial Pyar Tune Kya Kia thereby making his acting debut on small screen.

Priyank also happens to have a close connection with TV producer Vikas Gupta which is quite evident on his Instagram, which means Priyank already has friends going into the show, further strengthening his chances of winning. With his charming looks and personality, it can be assumed that these traits automatically makes him the ladies man of the show. It will be interesting to see how he works his way around the country’s favourite reality show. We’d love to know what you think about him. Stay tuned for more on Bigg Boss 11!

Prince Narula won Roadies and Splitsvilla, before being crowned the winner of Bigg Boss Season 9, which made him the king of reality shows.

And with journey being worth a watch, he has now turned advisor to yet another contestant of Bigg Boss Season 11, as the latter follows in his footsteps. We are talking about Priyank Sharma.

Before entering the house, Priyank took some much needed gyaan from Prince in order to understand the game better. We got to know that Priyank has spoken to Prince and wishes to follow in his footsteps and grab the Bigg Boss Season 11 winner title.

Well, after seeing Priyank in Splitsvilla, we are sure looking forward to watch him in the current season of Bigg Boss.

Old 10-01-2017, 06:49 PM

Looks can't make you a winner: 'Bigg Boss' contestant Priyank

Priyank Sharma of "Splitsvilla" fame, who enjoys a great fan following on social media, said he has never misused his looks.

Priyank is now excited about his next stint as a contestant in "Bigg Boss 11".

"I have never tried to charm anyone. I don't rely on my looks. I feel people love me not just for my looks but otherwise as well. Looks can take you ahead but not to the final destination (referring to 'Bigg Boss' finale).

"I have seen most of the seasons of 'Bigg Boss' and I just love it and that is why I am here. I am excited to be part of the show. I said yes within seconds," he said.

According to Priyank, former "Bigg Boss" winner and TV actor Gautam Gulati had a great innings in the eighth installment of the show.

"I think Gautam Gulati was good on the show. I loved him. I don't know if he is like that in real life or not. He has naughtiness and mischievousness in him and even I have that in me. When someone abused or said something to him, he held his own without losing his guard."

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->