Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Will Kay get even?

Views: 1417  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-19-2010, 03:23 PM
Award Winner

Default Will Kay get even?

Kay, the little sister of Avni from STAR One’s Jaane Pehchaane Se Yeh Ajnabbi loves to be with her family. Her sister Avni is her best friend. Her antics on the show have made her one of the most loved faces in the small screen. Despite her age, Kay has moments of maturity and knows who her friends and enemies are.

To her friends, she is an adorable child who can do no wrong – even if she can be bossy sometimes. But beware if she doesn’t like you, as you could be subjected to her pranks.

Despite her busy schedule, Kay took some time off to talk to us about the show, her onscreen family and some of her favourite things

What made you to join the television industry?
Before joining films and television soaps, I had done several advertisements and it was my mother who always guided me to take up films and daily shows.

How do you manage your studies and school life while shooting?
My school is timings don’t clash with my shootings and sometimes I study on the sets. My school is in South Mumbai and I study in class I.

You are seen as very bossy on the show? Is that a part of your personality?
Yeah, I’m very bossy, but I am also very friendly. I enjoy playing badminton with my sister and colony friends.

Have you met Ayesha didi and Veer bhaiyaa?
Yes, we have now became good friends.
How do you get along with them?
Didi and I have become great friends. Didi, bhaiya and I play games together and then Veer Bhaiya comes to my room and we study together.

How is it working with your did Avni didi and Nihal?
Very nice. Sometimes, I boss her around but we are very close. She plays with me whenever she takes time off. Nihaal is okay, but I don’t know why he has so much attitude.

Have you ever played a prank on your Avni didi?
No. How can I play pranks with her since she is my elder sister and I respect her lot.

How are you different from your character Kay?
Both are similar to each other - Kay is intelligent, smart and very close to her sister Avni, just like me.

Are you upset with Avni didi? Why?
Earlier I was upset but now I am not, because she said yes for the business deal with Veer.

Will you go to Veer's house to say sorry on behalf of your sister's rude behaviour?
No I don’t think so because my sister has taken away the hotel from them. They need money and help.

What do you like about Jaane Pehchaane Se Yeh Ajnabbi?
I love all the characters from the show. I have never worked in a daily soap and so when I got this offer I said yes. It is a family drama, which I like a lot.
In the show, you were seen with doggy purse? Do you also like it?
Yeah, that’s how Kay loves to dress and she likes her doggy purse but personally I don’t like dolls and purses. I like to wear matching dresses and I like pink shades.

What do you like about Nihaal? What pranks do you like playing on him?
I don’t like Nihaal at all. He has a lot of attitude and I don’t like people showing attitude. I will not spare him. I will act like his boss and tell him that everything is mine.

Do you play pranks on your friends?
No. I don’t make fun of those close to me, but those who trouble me are in for a lot of problem. One of them is Nihal and I won’t tell you what I am going to do because it is a secret

What are your favourite subjects in school? Why?
Maths is my favourite subject. I love additions and subtractions. My maths teacher is very friendly.

Who is your favourite actor in both TV and films?
Shah Rukh Khan and my sister

Who is your favourite actress in films and TV?
Bipasha Basu for her performance in Dhoom 2 and Race and I like Aapki Antara.

What are your hobbies?
My hobbies are reading, storytelling, drawing and painting.

How do your teachers and friends in school treat you? Do they treat you like a star?
It is very normal. My teachers were proud to that I did film Bum Bum Bole and they don’t treat me like a star.

Are you comfortable in doing reality shows? Or daily soaps?
I don’t mind in doing reality shows, but it is very time consuming and I don’t want to miss any classes at my school.
In the show Kay doesn’t like Nihaal because he gave her wrong directions when she asked him how to go to Avni Didi’s office. She didn’t find out how to get there and got lost. Will she get even with Nihal? Find out tonight on Jaane Pehchaane Se Yeh Ajnabbiat 8.30 only on STAR One.

Tags
avni, jaane pehchaane se yeh ajnabbi

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->