Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

MTV Roadies chap bags lead for Zee show

Views: 3094  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-12-2010, 11:33 AM
Award Winner

Default MTV Roadies chap bags lead for Zee show

Sufi Malhotra, the strong contender of MTV roadies in Zee TV’s upcoming serial Mera Naam Karegi Roshan…

Sufi Malhotra, a tough contender of MTV Roadies season 6 originally aspired to become a model and never thought of trying his acting s****s in fictional shows;but destiny had some different plans and now he will soon be seen essaying the role of male lead in Zee TV and Hats Off Productions' epic based serial Mera Naam Karegi Roshan.

Sufi Malhotra to explains his journey from a reality show to fiction, "It was the writer and co producer Rahil Qaazi who spotted me in the repeat telecasts of Roadies. Personally I never thought of getting associated with a fictional show, especially the Saas Bahu types but after I was recited the concept, I just fell for it."

Sufi talks about his character, "I'm enacting the role of a police inspector who is very protective towards Reet the female lead. And as per the epic background that the serial carries Reet (Sana Sheikh) is the Ram and I am the Hanuman. I'm a single as I've lost my parents in the Babri Masjid mishap. So as of now it has been an amazing experience."

When probed to convey a message for his fans he said, "Audience has supported me very well in my previous show so I hope to continue the same here too. Though my entry in the show is after 10 episodes, I would request the viewers to watch it from day one because the story is really different and appealing."

Tags
mera naam karegi roshan, mtv roadies, sufi malhotra, zee tv

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->