Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Star Cast/Story/Photos/Video: Star Plus' Chand Chupa Badal Mein

Views: 29415  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-14-2011, 06:21 PM

Kinshuk back with Chand Chupa Badal Mein..

It's confirmed news that Kinshuk Mahajan will be entering Rajan Shahi's Chand Chupa Badal Mein on Star Plus..

TellyBuzz had recently written exclusively about the Chocolate Boy Kinshuk Mahajan being approached by Director's Kut yet again, this time for their new show on Star Plus, Chand Chupa Badal Mein. We had stated that Kunal Verma of Tujh Sang Preet Lagayi Sajana was also in the run for the same role.

Kinshuk who lived the character of Ranveer for almost three years in Rajan's Bidaai will now be seen in a new avatar. The latest is that Kinshuk has grabbed the role and is all set to don a new role on television.

A little birdie tells us, "Kinshuk recently had a character meeting with the production house and is convinced with the role he will be playing. He has signed for the show, and is eager to get back to television, that too with the same production house he has been part of, for the past three years".

However, there is still time for Kinshuk's character to enter. We hear that the lad will start shoot 15-20 days from now, and his character will enter the show in a month or so. He will play the son of Jawahar (Asish Kapoor) and Chanchal (Payal Nair), and cousin brother of Siddharth (Abhishek Tewari).

When contacted, Kinshuk Mahajan confirmed the news to TellyBuzz and said, "Yes, I have signed Rajan Sir's show Chand Chupa Badal Mein. I will be playing a character which is completely different from what I have played so far. I am looking forward to it".

Guess it is party time for Kinshuk fans who have been missing him on television..
Old 04-14-2011, 06:22 PM

Default Rishma Roshlani unwell..

Rishma Roshlani of Chand Chupa Badal Mein has fallen ill with a low BP and low level of hemoglobin..

Rishma Roshlani, who essays the role of Divya in Star Plus and Rajan Shahi's Chand Chupa Badal Mein is down with ill-health and has not been shooting for her show past two days.

A little birdie tells us, "Rishma is very ill and has been feeling very weak. Her blood pressure has been very low, and the girl had to be lifted from the sets and taken home".

When contacted, Rishma in a feeble voice told us, "Yes, I have been ill for few days now. My BP had dropped considerably, and my hemoglobin level is low. I was feeling very weak, and could not continue with my shoot. I have been resting at home for the past two days. My doctor has advised me to eat nutritious iron rich food. Actually it is my mistake; I never gave priority to my eating habits. I need to take care of my health now (smiles)".

We hear that the channel and production house are even contemplating to replace Risshima, as they need the character for the ongoing track.

When asked whether she will be continuing with her show, Rishma replied, "Of course!! I am resuming shoot in a day or two. The show is very important to me".

We wish the girl a speedy recovery and also hope to see her back in the show!!
Old 04-14-2011, 06:22 PM

Nivedita confesses her love in Chand Chupa

Nivedita expresses her love for Siddharth in a lyrical style in Star Plus serial Chand Chupa Badal Mein…

The soft emotive love triangle track that is going on between Nivedita (Neha Sargam), Siddharth (Abhishek Tewari) and Divya (Rishma Roshlani) in Star Plus and Director's Kut serial Chand Chupa Badal Mein will see the sweet, quite Nivedita express her feelings for Siddharth.

A Little Birdie informed us that, "The channel has shot for a dream sequence where Nivedita expresses her lovable feelings for Siddharth through the song Ishq Bina from the movie 'Taal' with a red rose and naughty expressions."

When contacted, Neha Sargam in a smiling tone said, "Yes it's a musical sequence where the shy girl Nivedita tries to expresses her feelings to Siddharth in a bubbly, charming way as never before. And it's a kind of a dream sequence."

When probed to how much fun it was shooting the scene she asserted, "Yes, of course it was a nice experience because I'm not that shy and silent like my character of Nivedita but while shooting this sequence my role had turned into a very bubbly, chirpy girl which is very much like me so I thoroughly enjoyed it."

And when asked how much did she enjoy grooving on the song she replied, "Actually there isn't much of dancing happening and I couldn't even enjoy the song because we didn't have the music playing in background when we shot for the same (smiles). So expressing the feelings without the music was a bit difficult but it went on well."

This musical episode is expected to telecast this week.
Old 04-14-2011, 06:23 PM

'I want to learn many things about acting' - Rishma Roshlani

Rishma Roshlani, the bubbly Divya of Star Plus' Chand Chupa Badal Main in a conversation with ..

Acting is not a new thing for young and lively Rishma Roshlani who is playing second lead Divya in Rajan Shahi's recently launched show Chand Chupa Badaal Main on Star Plus. A teacher by profession, Rishma always wanted to be an actor.

Here is Rishma sharing some interesting facts about her.

Tell us something about yourself.
I was born and brought up in Mumbai; I was in AVM School and then completed my graduation in Arts from Mithibai College. I did majors in Political science, then did a diploma in Early Childcare Education for one year from SNDT College. I love kids, so opened my own nursery and playgroup called Bambino, which is situated in Andheri.

What made you become an actor?
I always wanted to be an actor, you can say that it is in my blood, my maternal grandfather Manmohan was a known actor. He has done movies like Aradhana, Bombay to Goa and many others. But none of my family members were into acting. My father has his own business, my sister was creative head at Star and I have a younger brother who is still studying. Once I had given an audition for Star, and they had kept it in their bank. I had completely forgotten about it, but then I guess my pictures were passed on to Director's Kut. They asked me to come for an audition and in a day I was selected for this role.

Did anyone help you to get this role?
Nobody. I do not know anyone in the television industry at all. I got this role only because of my sheer luck. I did go for a look test once, and the next day I had my contract in my hand. I consulted my parents and they told me if I want to go for it, I should not leave this opportunity. I never do anything without taking consent from my parents. It is my dream come true and I am really happy about it.

Tell us about your character Divya?
I am playing Divya who is playful and chirpy. What bonds her most with her sister Nivedita is the sensitivity. Both of them are very sensitive, the only difference is that Divya knows where and in front of whom she can show her emotions. She too gets hurt and feels bad but she is a mature girl. Her brother is her big support system.

How did you prepare yourself for this role?
This is my first show and I did not take any kind of training before signing it. However Rajan sir had arranged a workshop for us with Amardeep madam. She trained us for eight days. It really helped us to improve. She trained us in dialogue delivery and dialects.

What kind of a response are you getting from audience?
You will not believe it, but I am already getting fan mails. I do not know from where they have got my number and address and when I asked few of them they told me that they figured it out on their own. My family feels that it is hilarious to read these mails and I am amused that people have started recognizing me so soon. But I feel nice too.

Do you miss your routine, the days when you were not acting?
Yes I cannot say no to it. My friends are very angry with me; I often cancel all meetings with them. Currently they were in Goa and to make me feel jealous they called me frequently to tell me how they were enjoying. When I ignored their calls, they sent me messages. I feel that once our show gets properly established I will be able to give them time. I feel bad that I can't hang out, but it is fine. We have to balance things in our life.

Tell us something about your nature
I am a very talkative person; I can talk to anyone for a long time. Once we all were boarding a flight, and missed it and had to sit separately. I was just 9 then and was traveling with my family. I had to sit next to a foreigner couple and through out the journey I spoke so much to them, that they later gave me chocolates and found me cute. I am crazy for chocolates, and many a times it has so happened that strangers have paid for my chocolates just because they found me cute. I value my family and relation. I am an independent girl and hard working too.

How do you spend your free time?
I just sleep or go to visit my play group, otherwise I was into many sports .I played throw ball at state level from Maharashtra. I was an athlete too. I represented Mumbai for 200m and 400 m competition. I am a big movie freak; I keep watching movies with my friends and family.

What are your future plans?
There are no plans as such as I have just started my career. Let's see where my life will take me. I would love to do a reality show. I have heard that it is fun to be part of reality show. If it happens then I will do it. At this moment I want to learn many things about acting.

Who are your closest co-stars on the show?
Everyone is sweet. When I was taking up this show everyone warned me that it is a big bad world, but I did not feel so. Tarun who plays my younger brother is identical to my real brother Karan. He keeps teasing me and it is has been 3-4 months that we know each other, but it feels that I know him from ages. I share my room with Neha Sargam, she is a nice girl and we hang out together.
Old 04-14-2011, 06:23 PM

Composer Sunil Singh scores a romantic song for Chand Chupa..

Known composer Sunil Singh has composed a romantic song for the love birds, Sid and Nivi in Star Plus' Chand Chupa Badal Mein. The beautiful sequence will be aired tonight..

The story track in Rajan Shahi's Chand Chupa Badal Mein on Star Plus is proceeding towards some major drama with the kick-start of the love story of Siddharth (Abhishek Tewari) and Nivedita (Neha Sargam).

Directors' Kut recently composed a love song for the couple who are very much in love. The song 'Saaware Piya' has been composed by the very famous composer Sunil Singh, who has to his credit the fabulous track of Balaji Telefilms' Tere Liye on Star Plus.

A little birdie tells us, "Sunil Singh has composed a very beautiful song that will be symbolic of the love story of Siddharth and Nivedita from now on. The sequence where Siddharth calls Nivedita for a secret date has been shot brilliantly; it will be telecast in tonight's episode".

Producer Rajan Shahi who is all praise for Sunil Singh's composition tells TellyBuzz, "Sunil's composition has come out very well. Till now, we did not have a theme song for the unique love story seen in Chand Chupa Badal Mein. This will actually kick start a theme of love songs; one can look forward to some major twists in the track too. Abhishek and Neha have performed brilliantly for the scene. Sunil Singh along with our Creative Director Mr. Ritesh Modi has come up with a novel idea for the song sequence, which has been shot well by Neeraj Baliyan".

Ask Rajan Shahi about the much-awaited entry of Kinshuk Mahajan into the show and he says, "The love triangle between Nivi, Abhi and Divya (Rishma Rochlani) has now reached a dramatic point. With this episode of pure and innocent love between Sid and Nivi, the countdown to some major drama begins, which will also lead to the entry of Kinshuk Mahajan into the show".

We hear that Abhishek Tewari and Neha Sargam were in fact uncomfortable shooting for the close scenes in the song. This happens to be their first romantic song, and the lead pair of the show had to be guided to get the emotions right. However, the sequence has come out very well, and has been aesthetically shot.

Catch the new romantic couple in action in tonight's episode of Chand Chupa Badal Mein..

Tags
chand chupa badal mein, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Articles, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Awards, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Forum, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Future Story, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Gallary, Chand Chupa Badal Mein IndiaForum, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Interview, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Latest Update, Chand Chupa Badal Mein New Star Cast, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Photos, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Pictures, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Shocking News, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Social Media updates, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Spoiler, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Star Cast, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Stars, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Story, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Story sofar, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Today Episode, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Tomorrow Spoiler, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Videos, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Written update, Chand Chupa Badal Mein Yesterday Episode, star plus

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->