Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Rohit Khurana endures a makeover in Uttaran

Views: 2323  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-11-2010, 04:12 AM
Sr.Member

Default Rohit Khurana endures a makeover in Uttaran

Vansh aka Rohit Khurana of Color TV Uttaran has got a complete changed look…

Vansh aka Rohit Khurana of Colors' Uttaran who's character is slowly sinking into the grey shade has also been endured with a new look to suit his aggressive and to be mature personality.

A little birdie informed us that, "On the occasion of Tapsya's (Rashmi Desai) parent's 25th Anniversary celebration Vansh enters the party in a formal suit like Blazer and shirt also a more formal hair style."

When contacted, Rohit asserted, "Yes, I have got a makeover in the serial a very formal look and more than just apt attire for the occasion it could also be associated with the wickedness and aggression that my character is undergoing at present."

When asked whether the look would be retained even after the celebration scene he replied, "I have no idea about it. I think it depends upon the audience if they appreciate my new look we would try to retain it."

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->