Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Star TV actress Amardeep Jha complimented by Aamir

Views: 1910  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-07-2010, 07:46 AM
Award Winner

Default Star TV actress Amardeep Jha complimented by Aamir

Amardeep Jha who is doing two of Star Plus’ shows Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai and Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai is very delighted that her role in 3 Idiots is being appreciated by none other than Aamir Khan

We spoke to Amardeep Jha about the film’s success

“I am happy that this film is going houseful and has created history in Bollywood and I must say that all the credit goes to the director Rajkumar Hirani and all the artists of the film especially Aamir Khan. His involvement in the film shooting is immense and I thoroughly enjoyed doing the film. I remember when we were shooting, he had complimented on seeing my performance on the monitor and earlier even Rajkumar Hirani had appreciated my scenes and was very impressed with my acting.”

Further she showered all praises for Aamir Khan, “People say that he interferes with the director’s freedom, but that’s not true, he just gives his inputs and creative ideas to the director and to his co-actors, which I think every actor should do. He is hard working and focused on his work, so much so that people should take lessons from him.”

In Three Idiots, she played Sharman Joshi’s mother (Mrs.Rastogi) and made everyone laugh with her food cooking sequence and feeding the three idiots in the film.

Tags
aamir, amardeep jha

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->