Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Exclusive Pics : Top 50 Hollywood Action Movies

Views: 29565  
Old 07-17-2010, 08:23 AM
Award Winner

300 (2007): Directed by Zack Snyder. Starring: Gerard Butler, Lena Headey, David Wenham, Dominic West, Vincent Regan, Rodrigo Santoro. Memorable Quote: "The world will know that free men stood against a tyrant, that few stood against many, and before this battle was over, even a god-king can bleed." (King Leonidas)
Award Winner

Mission: Impossible III (2006): Directed by J. J. Abrams. Starring: Tom Cruise, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Ving Rhames, Michelle Monaghan, Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Billy Crudup, Laurence Fishburne, Maggie Q, Simon Pegg, Keri Russell, Eddie Marsan. Memorable Quote: "I'll die unless you **** me!" (Ethan Hunt)
Award Winner

The Incredibles (2004): Directed by Brad Bird/Bill Wise (Technical). Starring: Craig T. Nelson, Holly Hunter, Sarah Vowell, Spencer Fox, Jason Lee, Samuel L. Jackson, Elizabeth Peņa, Brad Bird. Memorable Quote: "No matter how many times you save the world, it always manages to get back in jeopardy again. Sometimes I just want it to stay saved! You know, for a little bit? I feel like the maid; I just cleaned up this mess! Can we keep it clean for... for ten minutes!" (Mr Incredible)
Old 07-17-2010, 08:24 AM
Award Winner

Spider Man 2 (2004): Directed by Sam Raimi. Starring: Tobey Maguire, Kirsten Dunst, James Franco, Alfred Molina, Rosemary Harris, J. K. Simmons, Daniel Gillies, Dylan Baker. Memorable Quote: "Sometimes, to do what's right, we have to be steady and give up the thing we want the most. Even our dreams." (Peter Parker)
Old 07-17-2010, 08:24 AM
Award Winner

**** Bill - Vol 1 (2003): Directed by Quentin Tarantino /Mamoru Oshii (animated sequence). Starring: Uma Thurman, Lucy Liu, Daryl Hannah, David Carradine, Vivica A. Fox, Michael Madsen, Julie Dreyfus, Chiaki Kuriyama, Sonny Chiba. Memorable Quote: "(in Japanese) Those of you lucky enough to have your lives, take them with you. However, leave the limbs you've lost. They belong to me now." (The Bride)

Tags
action, movies, pics

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum