Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

TikTok Star Mr. Faisu On His Song With Bekhayali Fame Sachet Tandon: “It Was Like Shooting For A Short Film With Intense Storyline”

Views: 1180  
Old 04-17-2020, 06:07 AM

Default TikTok Star Mr. Faisu On His Song With Bekhayali Fame Sachet Tandon: “It Was Like Shooting For A Short Film With Intense Storyline”

After scoring the hit love songs “Bekhayali” and “Mere sohneya“, singer Sachet Tandon is all set to collaborate with TikTok star Mr. Faisu for a new track titled “Bewafai”.

The track is composed by Rochak Kohli and written by Manoj Muntashir.

TikTok Star Mr. Faisu On His Song With Bekhayali Fame Sachet Tandon: “It Was Like Shooting For A Short Film With Intense Storyline” “It was new ground for me and the role got me out of my comfort zone. Director Ashish Panda kept encouraging me to push my limits as an actor. It felt like I was shooting for a short film with a pretty intense line of storytelling,” Mr. Faisu said.

CLICK HERE FOR Indian Social Media Stars

Trending

Presented by T-Series, “Bewafai” has been shot in Meghalaya. The track, which also features actors Musskan Sethi and Aadil Khan, will be out on April 20.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post TikTok Star Mr. Faisu On His Song With Bekhayali Fame Sachet Tandon: “It Was Like Shooting For A Short Film With Intense Storyline” appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

CLICK HERE FOR Indian Social Media Stars

CLICK HERE @ Top Indian YouTube Stars

Tags
Bekhayali, bekhayali song, bekhayali song download mp3 mr jatt, bekhayali song download mr jatt, bekhayali song lyrics, bekhayali song singer, bekhayali video song download, Did Faisu die?, faisu tik tok, How many followers does Mr Faisu have in Tik Tok?, How much Mr Faisu earn from Tik Tok?, Is Mr Faisu account deleted from TikTok?, kabir singh song, kabir singh: bekhayali, mr faisu 07, mr faisu age, mr faisu biography, mr faisu gf, mr faisu height, mr faisu photos, mr faisu wikipedia, sachet tandon bekhayali, TikTok Star Mr. Faisu, What is the salary of Mr Faisu?, Who is Mr Faisu on Tik Tok?, Why Tik Tok star Faisu is banned?, Will Faisu come back on TikTok?

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum