Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Star Cast/Story/Photos/Videos: Zee TV's Mr. & Mrs. Kaushik ki Paanch Bahuen

Views: 5693  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-04-2011, 04:22 PM

Default Star Cast/Story/Photos/Videos: Zee TV's Mr. & Mrs. Kaushik ki Paanch Bahuen

Rashmi Sharma's upcoming show on Zee TV has got its major cast..

Rashmi Sharma's Sunrise Productions, makers of the #1 show across all GECs Saathiya Saath Nibhana on Star Plus, is now making a culturally rich show for Zee TV, titled Mr. & Mrs. Kaushik ki Paanch Bahuen.

The story is about the elderly couple Mr. and Mrs. Kaushik who hail from Jaipur. They have five sons, all of whom are married and well settled. The best part of the concept is that all the five daughters-in-law of the house are from different cultural backgrounds. We hear that one bahu is a Maharastrian while another is a Punjabi, and there is also a girl who is born and brought up abroad..

Our source states, "Vibha Chibber who played Kaushalya in Star Plus' Bidaai has been roped in to play the role of Mrs. Kaushik. Jignesh Joshi will play the eldest son of the family. Gavie Chahal of Mohe Rang De fame will play one of the sons who is a cop in the show. Alok Narula who was seen in Rashmi Sharma's Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat will play another son, while Mukul Harish who essayed the role of Madhur in Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo will play the youngest son. Deeya Chopra who was last seen in Pratigya will play one of the bahus in the show who is a girl from London. Himani Chawla from Mata Ki Chowki will play yet another bahu".

When contacted, Vibha Chibber confirmed the news saying, "Yes, I have given my nod to playing the role of Mrs. Kaushik. I had got lot of offers after Bidaai, and I accepted the best role I got. However, I cannot talk much as of now, as the show has not yet gone on floor".

Gavie Chehal who makes his comeback after Mohe Rang De with this show confirmed that he plays one of the sons.

Jignesh Joshi too accepted that he is part of the show, while Deeya Chopra refused to comment. Alok Narula and Mukul remained unavailable.

We tried contacting Producer Rashmi Sharma but she was unavailable.

We hear that the show will go on floor by the second week of January, and is expected to launch at a prime time slot in February..

Here comes yet another show from the makers of the #1 show, Saathiya..

Old 01-04-2011, 04:34 PM

Mr and Mrs Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuain is the latest show to hit Zee TV. Produced by Rashmi Sharma’s Sunrise Productions, the show has locked the cast and will be soon going on the floors.

A source informs, “The show is about a family, Mr and Mrs Kaushik being the heads and their five sons. The sons are married and the family resides in Jaipur. The cast comprises of Vibha Chibber who plays Mrs Kaushik. Jignesh Joshi and Gavie Chahal along with Mukul Chablani and Alouk Narula play the sons. Himani Chawla who is lately seen in Mata ki Chowki will play one of the daughters-in-law and is cast opposite Gavie Chahal. Deeya Chopra, last seen in Pratigya, will also play one of the bahus. The shooting for the show starts next week.”

Despite repeated efforts we could not get through to producer Rashmi Sharma and Alouk. Mukul was busy in a shot while Gavie confirmed being part of the show. Deeya confirmed too though refused to divulge details.
The show is slated to go on air by February and occupy a prime time slot.
Old 04-23-2011, 10:51 AM

Rajeev Verma and Jaya Ojha in Zee TV's upcoming show, Mr. and Mrs Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyein...

Tellybuzz was the first to break the names of the cast for Zee TV and Rashmi Sharma's upcoming show titled as Mr and Mrs Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyein, where Vibha Chibber will play the role of Mrs Kaushik.

Here we bring in the name of Mr Kaushik with the rest of the cast.

Rajeev Verma, who was last seen in Star Plus' Bidaai and who was also seen in Zee TV's Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan, will now join the cast of the show essaying Mr. Kaushik.

A source says, "Yes, Rajeev Verma will be essaying the role of Mr Kaushik who is a very light hearted person and not dominating."

"On the contrary, Mrs Kaushik is truly dominating person but at the same time is lovable too.

Jaya Ojha who will be seen in Colors' Sasural Simar Ka… will also essay a meaty role in Mr. and Mrs Kaushik…

We contacted Rajeev Verma and he confirmed, "Yes, I will be doing the show but I am not allowed to talk much about it."

Jaya Ojha too confirmed her presence and she said, "I will be doing the show along with Sasural Simar Ka. That's all I can say."

Being a family drama, the show with meaty concept has a cast that includes Jignesh Joshi, Gavie chahal, Alok Narula, Mukul Harish,Diya Chopra,Himani Chawla etc.

We too hear that the production house has confirmed a new face named Ragini to essay the lead of the show. The production house has started shooting for the show, but due to IPL, they have given a break for the entire artistes. The shoot for the show will resume soon.

The promos are already on air and the show is expected to go on floors post IPL.

Tags
mr. & mrs. kaushik ki paanch bahuen, zee

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->