Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Career Forum & Tips

Sample Cover Letter for an Office Manager

Views: 1702  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 08-11-2010, 10:07 AM
Award Winner

Default Sample Cover Letter for an Office Manager

To be the successful job candidate in any field, it helps to have a cover letter that can grab an employer's attention. View our sample cover letter for an office manager below

ROBYN FOSTER
1414 Northwest Drive
Sometown, NJ 55555
Phone: (555) 555-5555
rfoster@somedomain.com

July 14, 2010

Mr. Jorge Matthews
HR Manager
ABC123 Retail Company
1414 Park Avenue West
Sometown, NJ 55555

Dear Mr. Matthews:

As an avid ABC123 Retail Company customer, I was excited to find your advertisement on Monster.com for an office manager for your new district headquarters. I couldn’t wait to submit my resume, which is enclosed for your review.

I currently serve as office manager for a busy financial services firm (XYZ Company), where I supervise a team of 12 employees and coordinate all office functions. My strengths in improving office systems and building a top-performing clerical team have earned repeated commendations and formal recognition from the company CEO.

Your new headquarters would benefit from my administrative and managerial s****s. I offer:

• Ten years of experience leading front- and back-office administration and serving as a trusted assistant to senior executives;
  • Well-honed office management s****s, including hiring and supervising clerical staff; scheduling, calendaring and event planning; preparing reports; administering records management systems; and developing Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations;
  • The ability to anticipate executives’ needs, follow through on all details and tactfully handle sensitive situations; and
  • Computer proficiency, including a solid foundation in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access), Lotus Notes and QuickBooks.
I am confident that I would be able to organize and manage your new headquarters to create a smooth-running office. If you agree that my qualifications and passion for your company would make me a strong addition to your team, please call me at (555) 555-5555 or email rfoster@somedomain.com to set up a meeting. Thank you for your time, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Robyn Foster

Enclosure: Resume

Latest News in Career Forum & Tips