Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Ismail Darbar taked some secruts of Bigg Boss 3

Views: 2696  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-09-2009, 06:54 PM

Default Ismail Darbar taked some secruts of Bigg Boss 3

It was for the first time that composer Ismail Darbar was nominated by his housemates and had to leave the Bigg Boss house on last weekend. Ismail shared his experiences with us in details

Ismail had broken his hand inside the house and it is healing well. "They took good care of my hand inside and I did not have to work, Rohit was the one person who would often give me haldiwala milk, now after a few days I will not have to wear this bandage also."

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-09-2009, 06:54 PM

He thinks that he was one of the toughest contestants of the show. "I was not only physically but mentally a very strong person and even tehzeeb se bhi, baki sab bache the wahan pe. People hardly know them. I am out of the house due to God’s wish, he thought I should come out now and that is why I am out. But it was a completely different experience to be there .I got to know who is close to me and who is not, it was a very good learning experience for me."
Old 11-09-2009, 06:55 PM

Vindoo and Ismail bonded quite well in the show, "Rohit and Poonam were also genuine in the show. Most of them were good with me. But I did not get positive vibes from Tanaaz and Bakhtiyar, especially Tanaaz, because I think it was because her son is only of one and half year old and at this age such a kid only needs his mother. She is the only person who can take care of him, I found it very weird. Otherwise inside the house I had no bad experience with her."
Old 11-09-2009, 06:56 PM

He was reluctant to be part of the show, "They convinced me and I said yes, but I told them to show me all old episodes and then only I will believe you guys. After watching it, my reaction was like how come you offered me this show? Third time, they explained me saying that it will help my career and people will come to know about how am I in real life. So to show my original and real self, I agreed to do this show."
Old 11-09-2009, 06:57 PM

Ismail feels that you cannot be fake inside the house and everyone should participate in BB once in their lifetime, as it is a very good experience to have. "When you come out of the show you start valuing things which is most important .Second thing is that you realise how long you can stay away from your family, and all other things like cars, phones and many other things. When you are inside the house you forget your routine and you just think about who said what about you and who is kamina here and how I will be able to take revenge, but I could not do that and I was voted out of the show."

Tags
bigg boss 3, celebrity, reality show

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->