Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Ismail Darbar taked some secruts of Bigg Boss 3

Views: 2701  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-09-2009, 06:57 PM

He confesses that he did play games but with passing time, it was becoming dirty. He was also confident about his exit when he was nominated and he too was willing to come out of it, so was his wife, both of them prayed for his exit from the show. Ismail purposely wore an outfit which his wife selected for his exit. "I am very happy to be out of the house, since I was pretty sure about it, I had pack all my stuff and I was ready to come out any time. It is because of our prayers that I am out today. I was relaxed after I saw other human beings."

Shamita, Aditi and Poonam are smart players but Vindoo or Pravesh will win the show, Pravesh has all the qualities of winning the show he feels, and he will be happy if Pravesh will win the show.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-09-2009, 06:57 PM

Now he is willing to do all the things which he could not do in the entire month and gain a few kilos too which he has lost. He is happy to get out of the show with respect.

Tags
bigg boss 3, celebrity, reality show

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->