Go Back   Wiki NewForum > Film Forum

Film Forum Latest Bollywood and Hollywood News, Star Interviews, Song and Hindi Songs, Movies Reviews and Previews, Exclusive Pics, Gossips, Photos, LIVE Buzz, TOP 10, Best, Worst, Music, Celebrities, Stars, Actors, Actresses, Parties, Wedding, Nightout's, House, Remuneration, Salary, TV Shows, Kids, Partners, Husband's, Wife's, Families, Kiss, Dance, Oops Movements, HOT, Bollywood, Hollywood, Tellywood, Tollywood, Sandalwood, India, US, UK, International, Film Industry, Trailer, Production, Crew, Technology, DVDs, VCDs, CDs, MP3, Download, Ringtons, Awards, Best of year 2017, New films Stars of 2017 More.

Views: 281 Source: CNN18.com, India-Forums, TellyChakkar, India, Times of India, Youtube, BollywoodLife, Rediff  
Old 08-29-2018, 06:22 AM

Default Bollywood Celebs Share Their Real-Life Ghost Encounters

Ranveer Singh, Bipasha Basu, Nawazuddin Siddiqui And Other Bollywood Celebrities Share Their Real Life Ghost Encounters

Bollywood Celebs Share Their Real-Life Ghost Encounters

1/6

Image credit: Twitter Ranveer Singh and His encounter with Peshwa Bajirao

Ranveer Singh was shooting for Bajiroa Mastani opposite Deepika Padukone when he felt the presence of Peshwa Bajirao on the sets of the film. Sharing his experience he said, “It was a very trippy experience and I completely freaked out. I recall it as one of the most difficult days of the shoot. I thought I felt some kind of presence and something told me it’s him… I had a tough task ahead of me on that day of the shoot and I was praying hard to get it right. There was a black wall on the sets on which some white dust had settled and formed the pattern in the shape of Bajirao’s figure. It had the turban, the eyes, nose, the mooch and the arms. The resemblance was for all to see.” Well, it can be his mind playing the tricks but still, it is spooky enough to believe.

2/6

Image credit: Twitter Varun Dhawan haunted by American singer-actor Frank Sinatra

Varun Dhawan along with the team of ABCD 2 was staying in a hotel where co-incidentally the legendary Frank used to stay and it was his favourite hotel to stay in. Varun was put up in a suit which is said to be haunted by the American singer. While he was sleeping in his room after a long tiring day, he heard some strange voices and the door creaked opened. Sharing his experience, he said, “The suite was definitely haunted because at night I would hear someone singing and the doors would just fling open.”

3/6
Image credit: TwitterNawazuddin Siddiqui’s spooky experience

Nawazuddin Siddiqui and Bipasha Basu’s horror flick Aatma – Feel It Around You was a tough film to shoot. The shooting involved a lot of spooky incidents that left the team in shock. The cast and the crew of the team heard a woman singing while shooting for a scene but when they played the recording, there was no woman singing sound found.The Sacred Games actor was shooting for another scene when the photo-frame hanging on the wall tilted and later crashed on the floor. This is an eerie incident because there was no breeze in the room and the nail on which the frame was hanging, was still inside the wall.

4/6
Image credit: TwitterSoha Ali Khan, Mahi Gill And Gangs of Ghosts

While shooting for the film Gangs of Ghosts, the leading ladies heard unexplained noises from the empty rooms of the sets. Sharing her experience, Soha said, “Without wasting any time, all the cast and crew members packed up to avoid any unwanted happenings.”

5/6
Image credit: TwitterNeil Nitin Mukesh definitely felt someone’s presence

While shooting for the film 3G, one crew member from his team said that he saw someone standing beside him who later passed through him. Sharing his experience, he said, So we were shooting at this one location which apparently is supposed to be haunted! And the unit boys did experience a presence. One of our light boys came running complaining that someone was standing by his side. And passed right through him. At first, we thought he was joking trying to create sensation but then when he sat trembling like a leaf is when we sat and heard him out.”

6/6
Image credit: TwitterGovinda’s eerie experience at a hotel room

Govinda was shooting for a film in some hilly area and was staying at a hotel. In the middle of the night, he suddenly woke up only to be scared. He saw a woman sitting on his chest and not only this, the room was messed up when he came back to his senses.

Ads

New topics in Film Forum

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: