Tiger Shroff has a pretty good line-up of films to boast of. And interestingly, almost all of them are sequels or remakes. He stars in the second installment of Karan Johar’s Student Of The Year franchise. And then he has the sequel of his own film, Baaghi. But the most interesting is the Indian remake of Sylvester Stallone, Rambo. I mean, Tiger impressed everyone right with the poster of the film that came out sometime last year. Ever since then, his fans have been waiting for this one to on floors. The project was suppose to take off in December last year, but that couldn’t happen, thanks to Tiger and director Siddharth Anand’s busy schedules. And the wait is not coming to an end before 2019.
According to a report in Mumbai Mirror, the film will only start in November next year. Siddharth, who is also producing the project informed the tabloid that it will be shot completely in Europe and the Himalayas “as as the story requires a snowy backdrop.” As you all will know, not only the Indian remake of Rambo, Siddharth and Tiger are collaborating for another film, which stars Hrithik Roshan and Vaani Kapoor. So that film will go on floors first (probably in August this year), and both Tiger and Siddharth will be busy with this one till mid-2019. “The script for Rambo is ready and the preliminary recce is done. Now I just have to re-recruit my team based on the new dates of the shoot,” Anand was further quoted.
So while we continue with the long wait, check out this poster of Tiger’s Rambo here, if you haven’t already.

What are your thoughts on this? Let us know in comments below and keep watching this space for all the latest updates from B-town.