Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Star Cast/Story/Photos/Videos/Episodes: Star Plus's Pratigya

Views: 43248  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-23-2011, 10:13 AM

Piyush Sahdev makes a comeback with Pratigya

Piyush Sahdev is back with a trim look in Star Plus Pratigya….

Piyush Sahdev who essayed the role of Sikh soldier in Sony TV's Meet is back on TV after a year with Star Plus, Mann ki Aawaz Pratigya.

As per the present storyline Pratigya (Pooja Gaur) is determined to fight the case of his father and get him out of jail whereas on the other hand Sajjan Singh (Anupam Shyam) wants to win the elections by hook or by crook doesn't want Pratigya to help her father in this case.

Going against all odds Pratigya will start her hunt for a capable lawyer who can fight for her father however initially she is not successful in finding a lawyer as no one is ready to fight against the powerful Sajjan Singh.

At this point enters Piyush Sahdev who plays the role of Amit Mathur a lawyer by profession.

A Little Birdie tells us that, "Piyush enters as the parallel lead in the show and will have a long running role. While Pratigya is looking for a lawyer she bumps into Amit who, is dominating yet positive character. He belongs to a rich family and in due course of time his family will also be introduced. This guy enters as a positive character but there's a possibility of a twist here."

When contacted, Piyush Sahdev confirmed the news to tellybuzz, "Yes I'm entering Pratigya. I play the role of a lawyer who is very capable and as the story unfolds he might fight the case in favor of Pratigya's father."

Piyush who was last seen in Sony TV's show is back with a trim look talking on which he asserted, "While I was shooting for Meet I had put on lot of weight and during this break I worked on my body and lost 20 kgs. I took a break of nearly a year during which I was doing ramp shows."

The actor will start shooting from tomorrow and his entry sequence will be aired this Friday.a
Old 04-23-2011, 10:13 AM

Krishna comes face to face with bitter truth

The truth of Pratigya being kidnapped by Angad will open up before Krishna in Star Plus Pratigya…

Pratigya (Pooja Gaur) is trying her level best to get her dad out of jail in Star Plus, Mann Ki Aawaz Pratigya. Recently the show saw the entry of Piyush Sachdev as the lawyer Amit Mathur who, accepts to fight the case in favor of Shyamji.

Viewers will be in for some hard hitting courtroom sequences in the coming episodes during which the truth of Pratigya being kidnapped by Angad (Kunal Kapoor) is expected to open up.

A Little Birdie tells us that, "Pratigya is hoping to tell Krishna (Arhaan Behll) that her father was being blackmailed by Angad and that he did not want to reveal that Pratigya had earlier been kidnapped by Angad. However just before the hearing is declared this particular truth comes out which leaves Krishna and the entire family of Sajjan Singh (Anupam Shyam) in shock. With the truth out it will be interesting to see whether Krishna who has till now been helpful to Pratigya will continue to be her support system or not."

When contacted, Pooja Gaur told us, "Yes, the truth of kidnap is going to be revealed in court it is to be seen how Krishna reacts to it."

If sources are to be believed the creative team plans to treat this track differently they will not show any separation between the protagonist when the truth is out. However this revelation will get Krishna, Pratigya closer.

A Khabroo further tells us, "Viewers have been waiting eagerly to see some sort of chemistry develop between Krishna and Pratigya it looks as though creative have finally answered their call; as the upcoming track will show the couple consummating thus, starting a new phase in their life. This particular sequence is expected to come in 2-3 weeks from now."
Old 04-23-2011, 10:14 AM

'I wish to go on a date with Hrithik Roshan'- Pooja Gaur

Pooja Gaur, the protagonist of Star Plus' Pratigya, takes Tellybuzz Quick Grills this week…

If I was asked to choose between Disneyland and Scuba Diving?
Disneyland! Anytime!! It's been my childhood dream to visit Disneyland and so far I haven't. So I'd love to go if I get a chance to.

If you were to sing a song right now, you would choose...
The title song of Udaan. But I'm not a good singer so I'd rather sing it for myself.

A Bollywood actor you wish to go on a date with...
Hrithik Roshan

Your favorite proverb.
Try and try until the goal is achieved.

On a scale of 1 to 10 how much would you rate your anger?
Four.

Do you like monsoon trekking?
Well, I've never been on a monsoon trek yet but it sounds like a nice idea.

If you could choose to change the color of your eyes?
I would never change it. I love the dark brown color of my eyes.

The last person you called over the phone?
My mom.

If you can write your own stuff in a fortune cookie of the day what would you write?
All your wishes granted! (laughs)

Have you lost shopping bags or luggage while traveling?
Yesterday only! I left my shopping bag at a mall. Then I went back and thankfully got it back.

Shopping or Sleeping?
Oh...Sleeping.

Three points of compatibility between you want between you and your dream partner?
Understanding, Maturity and Love.
Old 04-23-2011, 10:14 AM

Sehrish Ali, Roli of Pratigya in trouble..

Sehrish Ali who plays Roli in Star Plus' Pratigya is in deep trouble and has gone to the police for help..

Sehrish Ali who essays the role of Roli in Star Plus' Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya is in deep trouble, as the girl is being constantly harassed by her so-called boy friend Jahangir.

All this started three years back when thro' one of her friend, she got introduced to this guy Jahangir. Sehrish was only 14 years old when the guy fell for her and wanted her to marry him. The guy also used to blackmail Sehrish's parents, by telling them that he would cut his hand in front of them and die if they did not get him married to their daughter. Just to get away from all trouble, the entire family of Sehrish left Bhopal and landed in Mumbai.

Says the girl, "I left my studies and lost my future because of him. We came to Mumbai and started life afresh. I then got into modeling thro' which I bagged the role in Pratigya. Now the guy has traced me and has started to threaten us again. He is desperate to marry me; he even beat me up and insulted my parents in public. We are in a state of shock. When I told him that we will lodge a police complaint he created a big scene on road. I have now filed an FIR against him and am going to see that he is punished".

Guess Sehrish is going thro' the same scenario that is being portrayed in Pearl Grey's Pratigya…Our sympathies are with her..
Old 04-23-2011, 10:15 AM

Plot made to burn Pratigya alive?

Sajjan Singh has his next plan up his sleeve, as he decides to burn Pratigya to death..

Pratigya's (Pooja Gaur) life has become miserable ever since the truth of she being kidnapped by Angad (Kunal Karan Kapoor) has been revealed, in Star Plus' Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya.

While the entire family of Sajjan Singh (Anupam Shyam) feels that Pratigya is not as pure as she appears to be, Krishna (Arhaan Behll) has stood by his wife to give her the much needed support. However, Krishna has now begun to feel the pressure and is a perturbed and confused man!!

The coming week will see Krishna walking out on his family without informing anyone. With Pratigya left to the mercy of Sajjan Singh, the family plans to get rid of Pratigya when Krishna is away.

Our khabri tells us, "Sajjan Singh will want to take advantage of the situation, and will plot to **** Pratigya. He also decides to get Komal divorced and bring her home. Basically, Sajjan wants his family to cut all connections with Shyamji's family".

If sources are to be believed, Sajjan Singh chalks a plan to burn Pratigya to death.

When contacted, Pooja Gaur told us, "Yes, I have heard that a plan will be made to **** Pratigya. But nothing is finalized".

Will Krishna come in time to save Pratigya? Only time will tell..

Tags
pratigya, star plus

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->