Go Back   Wiki NewForum > Film Forum

Vidya Balanís ***y Avatar In Bali Is Giving Us Major Travel Goals!

Views: 41  
Old 06-12-2019, 01:02 PM

Default Vidya Balanís ***y Avatar In Bali Is Giving Us Major Travel Goals!

Actress Vidya Balan is giving vacation goals by sharing glimpses of her holiday in Bali.

Vidya on Tuesday took to Instagram and uploaded a few photographs of herself posing against the backdrop of serene beaches.

View this post on Instagram

Joy … #Alive #Happy #FunintheSun #PureJoy @sandhu_aditi youíve got to be the best candid photographer i know .Thankoo ! @rickroyco i looove my dress .Thankoo !

A post shared by Vidya Balan (@balanvidya) on Jun 10, 2019 at 8:08pm PDT

“Alive, happy…Fun in the sun…Pure joy,” the “Parineeta” actress captioned the images in which she is seen giving a wide laugh while playing with the waves.

For the beach look, Vidya wore a maroon printed dress sported with a pair of sunglasses.

Trending

Vidya’s beach look instantly grabbed the attention of social media followers including members of the film fraternity.

Actress Sonakshi Sinha commented: “Why didn’t you take me with you?”, while Priyanka Chopra wrote :”Stunner”.

On the work front, Vidya will next be seen on-screen in “Mission Mangal“.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Vidya Balan’s ***y Avatar In Bali Is Giving Us Major Travel Goals! appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

New topics in Film Forum

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: