Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

KKR 2 winner Anushka reveals her crush

Views: 2889  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 4.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-04-2009, 05:52 PM

Default KKR 2 winner Anushka reveals her crush

'I loved Akki since the time he had a hairy chest'

KKR 2 winner Anushka reveals her crush

The winner of Khatron Ke Khiladi - Level 2, Anushka Manchanda did all the scary and exciting stunts. Be it underwater stunts, being suspended on a rope tied to a helicopter, or sticking her head into a bowl full of ****roaches, Anushka did them all and walked away as the winner of celebrated TV show on Colors that tested one's fear factor.

The 24-year-old walked away with 25 lakh rupees as prize money and drove away in a spanking new car. CNN-IBN corrsepondent Swati Chopra got her talking about her moments from the show.

Looking back at Khataron Ke Khiladi (KKR 2) Level 2, what was that one stunt that really made you cringe?
There were stunts with water which I was not very comfortable with. Those made me cry. But the stunts that really made me cringe were the ****roach stunts.

You know, from what we have heard, even if you retired for the day while filming for the show and on it, you did not take rest. You actually went to your room with three other contestants and actually did more stunts to practice.
This has happened only once or twice that we randomly locked each other up in kitchen cabinets to see what's going to happen if they do lock us up in a small and dark space to see if we would flip out

Is there any incident that you are going to take back home from the show concerning Akshay Kumar as the host?

I have been a fan of Akshay's ever since I was in school and Khiladi had come on TV for the first time where he would wear those high waisted pants and have long hair and had a hairy chest. I used to be like, I love him. So when I was growing up, I used to say I do not care so much about everything else, but I just want to touch his chest once.

The first day that he called me for stunts, they were all like, oh you know, she has a big crush on you; she just wants to touch your chest. I felt like, Oh God! So I said, Okay I do just want to touch your chest, so? So he was like, Okay! He just took my hand and touched his chest. I went oooooooh! It was all really so funny you know.

Tags
khatron ke khiladi, reality show

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->