Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Nandish Sandhu on a coffee date with fans..

Views: 1867  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-25-2010, 01:49 PM
Award Winner

Default Nandish Sandhu on a coffee date with fans..

Veer aka Nandish Sandhu of Colors' Uttaran is on a roll utilizing his television stardom for a social cause...

We all know that Nandish Sandhu, the sweet chocolate boy of Colors' popular show Uttaran has put a step forward to help people who are suffering from drug addiction under the aegis 'Say No to drugs'. The actor has been constantly fighting against it on a socializing platform called SMS GupShup.

Our source talks about one such initiative the actor took recently. "For the social cause under the celebrity engagement program, Nandish Sandhu connected with his fans in Nasik over a coffee date at Cinemax, City Center Mall. The event started with a painting competition in the morning followed by a quiz contest."

Our source also adds that, "Almost 5000- 6000 people from different age groups participated in this competition and those interested in meeting Nandish Sandhu were asked to send an SMS via SMS Gupshup platform. Fans with the best and unique SMS got an opportunity to have a coffee date with him; he also gave away coffee mugs to his fans."

Nandish in his sheer excitement had to say, "I'm really excited to interact and engage with my fans through a beautiful and convenient platform. I get to know what they like about me and what they don't. Their feedback has always been important to me because for an actor it's always important to know what audiences like and dislike."

Tags
nandish sandhu, uttaran, veer

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->