Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Clash of Khan's and Khanna's on Meethi Choorii No. 1

Views: 2246  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-12-2010, 02:15 PM
Award Winner

Default Clash of Khan's and Khanna's on Meethi Choorii No. 1

Wonder what will happen when Ragini Khanna and Rakshanda Khan are caught in a cat fight over their respective surnames? Well, have a look!!

Imagine's Meethi Chhoorii No. 1 promises to give the audience a lot of gossip, that is hot and straight from the oven.

We have been hearing a lot about the Battle for Supermacy between the Khans and the Kapoors in Bollywood, but spare a thought if two ladies from the small screen have a fight on their popularity, that too on the basis of their respective surnames?

Well, this is exactly what happened between the sari clad bahus of television, Ragini Khanna and Rakshanda Khan!!

An inside source from the sets tells us, "The two ladies got into a huge cat fight, that too over a mere surname. Rakshanda apparently referred to herself as 'Queen Khan' to which Ragini Khanna tried to outsmart her and curtly replied "If you say that, then I should be called Queen Khanna as I have the additional alphabets N and A to my surname." Not one to sit quietly and be insulted, Rakshanda snidely remarked "There are only two people who rule in this industry… the Khan's and the Kapoors." Rakshandas 'muh-todh' jawab was enough to keep Ragini's mouth shut and leave her fuming".

This is one such nok-jok that will be seen between two of the celebrity ladies. We now wonder what the other six contestants are up to?

Catch the Clash between the Khan's and Khanna's this weekend on Meethi Choorii No. 1 that launches this Saturday, 14th August at 10 PM on Imagine..

Tags
meethi chhoorii no. 1, ragini khanna, rakshanda khan

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->