Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Most expensive purchase!

Views: 2065  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-21-2010, 02:35 PM
Award Winner

Default Most expensive purchase!

Actors are known to be spendthrifts, considering the lifestyle they have to maintain. The watches, dresses and cars they sport becomes the target of purchase for their fans. It’s an entirely different thing that half of us aren’t able to purchase it. Actors talk about their most expensive purchase till date:

Naman Shaw: The most expensive purchase till date for me is my Hugo Boss for which I had to shell out 65,000 rupees. I had bought it because I really liked it and my cousin’s wedding was round the corner so thought will use it for the occasion. And mind you, it was on sale

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-21-2010, 02:35 PM
Award Winner

Shubhangi Aatre: I bought this gown for 36,000 rupees from Oxford Street, London, two years ago. This happens to be my most expensive purchase till date as I am not a brand person. I prefer quantity over quality and can even shop stuff from road-side
Old 07-21-2010, 02:36 PM
Award Winner

Himmanshoo Malhotra: It has to be my GC watch for which I paid a whopping 29,000 rupees. Though I'm not a great watch lover, this was an exception as I fell in love with it the moment I saw it. I have laptops and all which are a little more expensive but spending 29 grands on a watch was way too much I guess
Old 07-21-2010, 02:36 PM
Award Winner

Smita Bansal: My most expensive purchase will be my flat in Juhu. I wouldn’t want to divulge the money I had to shell out for this but this is my dream- pad and I love it. I actually never thought I would end up spending so much for a house
Old 07-21-2010, 02:37 PM
Award Winner

Nishant Shokeen: The Maruti Swift that I had bought in the year 2008 and I paid 5 lakhs for it. I had always wanted to buy a Swift even before I started earning. I love my car as that's the only thing which never disappoints me

Tags
celebs, purchase

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->