Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Episode 10: 10th May Indian Idol 5 (First Piano Round Online Videos - High Quality)

Views: 4616  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-10-2010, 03:57 PM

Thumbs up Episode 10: 10th May Indian Idol 5 (First Piano Round Online Videos - High Quality)

Old 05-10-2010, 06:20 PM

Default Indian idol 5 10th may 2010 Auditions Episode 10 part 5 Indian Idol 5

Today was the first piano round episode which started with face off round....then 8 contestants sang today...overall it was a gud episode...some of the contestants show promise...pls do share ur ratings/feedback for the episode...whose perf u thought was strongest & weakest? among the gals, manisha impressed me the most...though i think sometimes she sounds lil sharp...maybe she can work on that...otherwise she did justice to o solemiya song to a great extent - i give her 9/10....she got very gud comments from all the judges...standing ovation from salim.Meghna also did very well especially considering that she was singing a lata mangeshkar song...only thing is i feel she needs to bring in lil more expression in her singing...she is very surili...i give her 8.5/10. Tia again as sunidhi said is a gud overall package...she has a gud voice, and is a gud performer...but some places she went off key...overall perf was gud so i give her 8/10

Among the boys,Naushad started the show and was awesome - he just needs to open up a bit more..i think even salim said something alone those lines to him which i agree with...otherwise singing wise he was one of the best today IMO...give him a 9/10. Rakesh was also very impressive...he has that spunk...wud give him a 9.25/10(bring strict)

I somehow wasnt too impressed with shreeram...he has the potential but chose a very tough song...so it didnt come across smoothly...wud give him 7.5/10. Shivam was pretty gud but there was something missing...am not able to explain it in his case but something just didnt catch my attention as much as some other performances...wud give him 8.25/10

Lakshay was again awesome...though i agree again with what salim said that the softness wasnt there in his voice as much was required as he was trying to keep up with the pitch n throw...so some work there for him....it was a 8.5/10 perf for me so hoping for a gud tom's episode as well...i honestly found sunidhi n salim's juding better than anu malik's esp salim's...anu is just telling some boring shayari instead of giving some constructive n useful comments...

It was a great start to the top 16! I am really pleased with the contestants that sang today... For me the weak links today were Tia and Lakshya... The remaining 6 were absolutely fantastic! Special mention to Rakesh Maini(hope I have the name right) - that was the best performance for me - Rabbi song with such ease! Second best was Naushad - fantastic singing, followed by Shivam... These were my favs today...Meghna sang so well too - wasnt expecting it! I didnt like Manisha's song choice - but yes she was good as expected... Sreeram did well with the Ghajni song... All in all a fab episode! today was such a good show.. i have a hard time picking a favourite... they were all so good.. lakshay, sreeram, rakesh, shivam and naushad performed among boys... manisha, tia and meghna performed among the girls... everyone did great... sreeram's, rakesh's and naushad's were my favourite performances among the guys, though all of them were superb... i liked manisha and meghna's performance among girls.. salim is my favourite judge by far... he is soo sweet... sunidhi is doing really great as a judge... anu malik was his usual self with his sher o shayari, lol... heheheh... i really enjoyed today's episode... i was going to post a topic with my thoughts, but it's good i checked before pressing the 'post' ****on, lol... so posting my comments here... liked Naushad's singing a lot but he needs to open up i.e. become more confident.

Shreeram sang very well and did justice to the song. Rakesh was very good and impressed me with his confidence. lakshya sang well. He has a nice throw but needs to also develop some softness in his voice. Manisha was the best today. Shivam was good but something was lacking. Meghna was good. Tia was OK. Overall: A good episode. 8/10

Tomorrow's episode is gonna be awesome for sure because a lot of good singers are gonna sing. Heyy Anu.. today's episode just rocked!! Starting off with Naushad --- 9.5 :: Never heard the song before.. was a good one.. He reminded me of Raja, unlike Raja - Naushad needs to open up and sing without so much of modesty which is actually cute.. It was a veryy good performance..

Tags
indian idol 5, videos

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->