Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Bidaai shooting gets stalled

Views: 2025  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-27-2009, 06:20 PM

Default Bidaai shooting gets stalled

Star Plus’ Bidaai shooting gets stalled as a group of women protest outside its sets…

The shooting of Rajan Shahi and Star Plus' Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai had to stop abruptly as a large group of women protested against it.

We called Producer Rajan Shahi, who confirms this saying, "Yes, a huge group of around 40 women came to the sets in the morning and protested against the shoot. I couldn't reach there o time as I was caught up in a meeting. I reached there by afternoon one o'clock and met the ladies."

Apparently the way the track is proceeding is disturbing the ladies. Rajan says, "The track is such that it shows both the sisters' unity fraying away. The ladies do not want this negativity to be shown in the show. They felt, the audience too will be affected by them. They want the track to go back to the happy days when Sadhna and Ragini were so close that they could sacrifice anything for each other."

"I have scheduled a meeting with them next week and will try to work out a solution keeping the audience's wishes in mind," Shahi signs off.

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-27-2009, 06:27 PM

A popular show is always prone to have its fair share of detractors. Bidaai had a taste of it today morning. Apparently, a mob of around 20 women landed on the sets of Bidaai and have voiced their displeasure on the current track that shows the drifting of Sadhana (Sara Khan) and Ragini (Parul Chauhan). The current situations in the show have drawn the cousins apart who are married into the same family.

Informed a source from the show, “The women have come to meet producer Rajan Shahi. They are demanding to alter the current track. They don’t want to be shown any animosity between the two girls. They are apparently not happy with the manner in which the two sisters are projected. They want the two girls together once again and happy.”

Said Shahi, “The women brought the shoot to a complete halt for three hours. They wanted us to resolve Sadhana and Ragini’s differences. They didn’t want any negativity in the show. They felt the show’s track might affect their personal lives too by creating a rift between them and their sisters. Initially I was upset, but when I confronted them, I realised they follow the show closely and are emotionally attached to the characters. It was a strong reaction, so we will see how to take the track forward. They are coming to my office to meet me next week.”

Angad Hasija who plays Alekh, confirmed the news. He said, “Everything ais sorted now and the mob has left.”

Tags
bidaai, soap, star plus

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->