Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Bidaai touches a new record in TRP after strike

Views: 1822  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-18-2008, 03:05 PM
Television

Default Bidaai touches a new record in TRP after strike

The TRPs of the show has gotten bigger and better in the first week post strike...

Rajan Shahi's Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai has retained its numero uno position, and in fact gotten better post the stoppage in fresh content on television owing to the strike.

Bidaai got an average TRP of 7.3 in the first week of airing of fresh episodes. “We were all so tensed when the strike was on, and thought it would be tough to get the audience back to the show. I’m very happy that Bidaai managed to do even better and we got a good TRP in the first week, with Thursday’s episode surpassing the TRP mark of 8,” quips Rajan Shahi, Producer, Bidaai.

“We are heading towards the wedding of Ranvir and Ragini and I’m glad the take-off to this highpoint has been appreciated by viewers,” adds Rajan.

He further says, “The whole unit is very happy with this morale boost. I thank the team, the writers especially who took the story to a new high. Bigger good news is that the story ahead will see some beautiful moments, as well as emotional and dramatic sequences with the two families getting together. The track will now focus on the marriage and problems associated with it. So viewers have to wait to know what’s next”.

Tags
trp

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->