Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Natasha has a shock

Views: 2019  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-20-2010, 01:53 PM
Award Winner

Default Natasha has a shock

STAR One’s prime time show, Rang Badalti Odhani will soon see a love triangle with the re-entry of Natasha! Shantanu and Khanak, who were forcibly married and shared a relationship of hatred, have realized that they do have feelings for each other. Shantanu has started caring for Khanak and has started developing a soft corner for her. And so has Khanak for Shantanu.

As per the track, Shaan (Karan Tacker) had left the house in search of Khanak (Yashashri), who couldn’t see Shantanu and his girlfriend Natasha fighting because of her.

Natasha, shell shocked on hearing from Khanak that she and Shantanu do indeed share a proper husband-wife relationship, had left for unknown shores, to give herself some space and to think over her ‘love’ for Shantanu.

She will make her return after two weeks, while Shaan and Khanak too return to the house. Natasha, head over heels in love with Shaan, will come to know about Shaan and Khanak’s newly emerging feelings. This will eventually result in jealousy and bitterness between Natasha and Shaan.

Khanak had earlier spent a night with Shantanu, in Natasha’s absence, leaving Natasha with doubts in her mind. And then, her father was keen to get her settled down with Rohan. We spoke to Natasha, who told us that, “Yes, I will be back in the Khandelwal house, and it will be a big surprise for everyone. When I discovered that Shaan has gone in search of Khanak, it’ll shock me. I’ll be very disappointed. Even my sister Khushboo was angry with all that happened.”

Further she told us, “I thought Shaan would be missing me, but he has gone to bring Khanak back home. I will confront him, and ask him whether he has moved on so easily. If he has, then I'm ready to move on as well.” Going forward, Natasha would be seen sporting a completely different look, donning western outfits.

In the meanwhile, Shaan has been rescuing Khanak from the difficult situations she seems to keep getting herself into. He has been reassuring Khanak that everything is fine, but he himself is puzzled as to why he is getting closer to Khanak. So, what will happen when Natasha confronts Shaan? And how will it affect the relationship between Shaan and Khanak? To find out, watch Rang Badalti Odhani every Monday to Friday at 10 pm only on STAR One.

Tags
rang badalti odhani, star one

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->