Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Khatron Ke Khiladi 3 is that it won’t have international cricketers but Bollywood

Views: 1536  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-16-2010, 06:04 PM

Default Khatron Ke Khiladi 3 is that it won’t have international cricketers but Bollywood

The latest buzz about Khatron Ke Khiladi 3 is that it won’t have international cricketers but Bollywood actors performing daredevilry. The actors who have been approached to be part of the show are Sonu Sood, Rahul Bose, Milind Soman and Arya Babbar.

Apparently the BCCI (Board of Cricket Control in India) had put a ban on cricketers from participating in Khatron Ke Khiladi as performing stunts could be risky for them. Now the channel has sent a legal notice to the cricket board and it seems the issue will take some more time to sort out. But the production house is in a hurry to approach different actors so that the show will go on floors as per the schedule.

Babbar says, “Yes, I have been approached for this show but I will not be able to do as the schedule of the show is clashing with my Anees Bazmi film and with Farah Khan’s Tees Maar Khan. I was pretty keen on doing this show but unfortunately I can’t do it this year.”

The unit of the show with the host Priyanka Chopra is expected to fly to Brazil by July-end. The show is supposed to be on air in August. It is also said that out of all these actors Bose might take it up.

Tags
khatron ke khiladi 3, participants

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->