Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Life After Roadies - Varun Sood

Views: 3067  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-02-2020, 03:56 PM

Default Life After Roadies - Varun Sood

Varun Sood opens up on filling in for Raftaar in 'Roadies Revolution'

Varun Sood got talking about the new hat he has donned in Roadies Revolution and here's what he has to say about it.

Reality TV star Varun Sood says he is excited to become the youngest gang leader on Roadies Revolution when he steps in as a substitute for rap star Raftaar on the adventure reality show. Raftaar will be away owing to prior commitments.

"I've had a close association with ‘Roadies'. It's like family to me. My role as the youngest leader in ‘Roadies Revolution' comes with a host of challenges and responsibilities, but the road ahead looks equally exciting. While from the last seasons, I've observed the game plan and the dynamics, this year proves to be a lot different," said Varun, who has earlier made his mark as a reality TV personality on Roadies X2 and Splitsvilla 9.

He added: "I feel I will be at an advantageous position in terms of understanding the mindset of the people. Roadies unfolds a plethora of surprises at every step, so it'll be interesting to see what comes my way. I'm all set to be on the other side now and take it on from the amazing Raftaar bhai. This one's going to be a thrilling journey ahead."

Opening up on his inability to carry on for a while, Raftaar said: "As much as I would have loved to, I will not be able to be a part of some of the future episodes due to some inevitable engagements. The journey thus far has been truly enriching and I'm looking forward to resuming shooting and joining my Roadies family real soon. Varun is a champ and will motivate and guide the gang well in my momentary absence."

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 05-21-2021, 12:10 PM

Exclusive - Varun Sood on doing Khatron Ke Khiladi 11: Rannvijay Singha trained me intensely for 7 days and my GF Divya Agarwal helped me with my diet

Varun Sood, who has previously done three reality shows Roadies, Splitsvilla and Ace Of Space will be very soon seen showing his dare devil side in stunt-based reality show Khatron Ke Khiladi 11. The actor is currently shooting in Cape Town for the show and is touted as one of the strongest contestants this season. Varun recently joined ETimes TV for an exclusive chat and spoke about his decision of taking up KKK11, his phobias and girlfriend Divya Agarwal's support. During the interview, Varun revealed that he was trained by Roadies' mahaguru Rannvijay Singha for 7 days and had to undergo intense drilling. The young lad also spoke about the lockdown phase and when his girlfriend Divya had to face trolls as she decided to resume work after her father's sudden demise.(Photo: Instagram)

On doing the show

• I am excited about doing stunts in Cape Town because I know there would be a lot of things that I haven’t tried ever in my life. I am nervous if I will be able to face my fears. I know travelling in the pandemic is risky and we will have to be extra careful about everything. We have to be more attentive and alert towards the shoot.(Photo: Instagram)
Varun on his phobias

• I am really scared of snakes. Other creepy crawlies we have seen in our lives and sometimes at our homes. So, I am not that scared about them. But snakes I am scared of the most and that phobia I have since my childhood days. I just hope that I get to overcome it after participating in Khatron Ke Khiladi 11. I haven’t seen the previous seasons of KKK. I have mostly seen snippets of tasks on social media. I think physical stunts won’t be very difficult for me because I’ve done it many a times. I think stunts which involve mental strength there I am going to face challenges. Being patient, focused is something that depends on that particular day and how I am feeling during a particular task, this makes me nervous. Rest I will manage everything.(Photo: Instagram)

Have learnt swimming but I have not got a chance to swim recently and I lack confidence

• Even before the pandemic, I was training like an athlete because I am an active basketball player, an MMA fighter, boxer and I also do weight lifting. So, I have been training myself in different ways. But I think I will face issues in swimming related tasks. I have learnt swimming but I have not got a chance to swim recently and I lack confidence in that area. I am hoping that I get my confidence back once I step into a swimming pool during tasks.(Photo: Instagram)

Divya has helped me with my diet, and always motivates me that I will do better

• Divya has been very supportive during my preparation because when I was preparing I used to make my own mini tasks. And during these small small tasks I have injured myself also and I have even broken many things at home but she has been very supportive. She knows that I have always over prepared. Moreover, she has helped me with my diet, and always motivates me that I will do better. So, I think I always get motivated by listening to her words and seeing her confidence in me. She keeps saying that I am under confident now but once Rohit Shetty sir will say go, I will move in another direction. She’s been constantly there for me, motivating, supporting, and I am happy that she’s there.(Photo: Instagram)

On Divya's reaction on Varun doing KKK 11

• When I first told her that I have been offered Khatron Ke Khiladi 11, she said you're doing it. I told her I don’t know yet, she replied I know you're doing it regardless. She said I’ve always imagined you doing a show like KKK. I told her I don’t know because I haven't done a show as a competitor in the recent time, so I am not sure. But she told me that I am still crazy about stunts and adventure and I will do it amazingly well on the show. I just hope she is right.(Photo: Instagram)

Khatron is more of a mental game

• If you look at all the physical strength part of the show I agree that I have an advantage over other contestants. I have made such stunts and have even performed them. But Khatron is more of a mental game. If you let fear overpower you, then you will end up losing but if you overcome your fears you stand a chance to win it. So, I feel more than physical strength KKK is more about mental strength. I think the kind of stunts I’ve done so far, only 2 percent is going to help me on the show, rest everything will be new.(Photo: Instagram)
It’s not been easy to stay positive during these testing times

• It’s not been easy to stay positive during these testing times as I’ve been here in Mumbai and my entire family is in Delhi. I had even planned to meet them and take their blessing after singing KKK11 but I couldn’t travel because flights were shut and there was a sudden rise in COVID cases so I didn’t want to put them at risk. The least I could do sitting at home was to help people with their requirements like finding an oxygen cylinder, medicines. I tried to amplify the information. Before travelling to Cape Town I sat at home for a month and did not step out. I just tried my best to not be a reason to spread this virus or break any rule or guidelines. It’s been difficult to stay away from family. I had last met them in February and now I think we will only get to meet after I return from the show. I miss them as it’s been a long I’ve seen them but I know one thing that travelling and meeting them can put them and me both at risk. I would rather not take that risk.(Photo: Instagram)

Sitting at home during the lockdown definitely affected me

• Sitting at home during the lockdown definitely affected me but as an artist obviously you want to do more and improve as an actor. I was very hurt and felt bad when the lockdown was announced as I had a show in the pipeline and we had to shoot for it but now it has been pushed to July. But I also see the positive side. I did not sit idle and worked on myself. I did a course from New York Film academy. I feel that the more I work on myself and utilise this time to better me, the more things will get good for me in future. I feel everything is shut but you can always improve yourself and work on yourself. I learnt a martial art form, boxing. I feel if you keep working on yourself everyday, your artistic mind will stay satisfied.(Photo: Instagram)

Rannvijay Singha trained me for 7 days so I’ve been trained by King of Roadies himself

• When I shared the news with Rannvijay Bhai, luckily he’s our neighbour, he was very happy. We stay on the same floor. He trained me for 7 days so I’ve been trained by King of Roadies himself. I can’t even tell you how scared I was for those 7 days. I had blackouts, I felt like vomiting, because he trained me so intensely. But I am glad that he was equally enthusiastic about my participation just like me. Even he was very excited for the show just like me and kept messaging me that I shouldn't be scared because he is always there. He told me, If you have any doubt just call and talk to me. He’s been there with me throughout like an older brother and I am glad to have him in my life.(Photo: Instagram)

On Divya facing trolls - She beautifully took care of her family and handled everything

• When Divya was facing the trolls and was dealing with it, I wasn’t here. I had gone to Delhi, my home. I was constantly on the phone with her and was talking to her. She was feeling very low at that time but I am glad she very soon realised that they are useless people and have no other work. And her main aim at that time was to support her family and move on in life. I am very happy that she beautifully took care of her family and handled everything and till today the way she is handling everything is amazing.(Photo: Instagram)
On trolls - Indian trollers are the worst

• Recently, when farmers' protests were happening and many international celebrities came out to voice out their opinion. And after a few days I read an article on Twitter which stated that those international celebrities had said that they have been facing trolls for a long time globally, but Indian trolls are the worst. So you understand that if international celebrities are saying that they have globally faced trolls but Indian trolls are the worst then you can just imagine the impact. We can’t do anything about them, the best is to ignore them and focus on the love that you get from the people. I know there are times when you can’t control and give it back to them and that’s justified but I feel it is wasting your energy. There’s no point in giving importance to them.
Old 06-15-2021, 03:46 PM

Khatron Ke Khiladi 11: Varun Sood and Vishal Aditya Singh's towel photo makes fans call them 'most wanted munde'

Varun Sood and Vishal Aditya Singh have struck a great friendship in Cape Town where they are shooting for Khatron Ke Khiladi 11. Their bromance is being loved by fans who just can't get enough of their photos together.

Steaming up things, Varun posted a new photo with Vishal on his social media account, much to the delight of his fans.

In the photo, the two can be seen soaking up the sun and flaunting their washboard abs. Varun wrote alongside, "Soaking up some vitamin D #kkk11." This made their fans take to the comments and call them 'hotties' and 'most wanted munde'.

Even their co-contestant of the season Nikki Tamboli dropped fire and heart emojis on the photo. Take a look:
Both Varun and Vishal have been posting photos together ever since they landed in Cape Town. While their beach photo with Sana Makbul was widely loved, another photo which Varun captioned as, "Do mastane chale zindagi banane! #kkk11" also got a lot of hits.

It wasn't just the photo but also Vishal's comment on it. Continuing with the caption, he had written, "Bande sayane par bante bachkane."

Tags
Are Divya and Varun living together, Are Varun and Martina still together, Did priyank and Benafsha break up in 2020, Does Varun love Divya, Does Varun Sood smoke, How much does Varun Sood earn, How old is Priyank Sharma, Is Benafsha dating priyank, Is Priyank Sharma male or female, Is splitsvilla scripted, Is Varun married to Divya, Is Varun Sood a boxer, Is Varun Sood Sonu Soods brother, Varun Sood, varun sood age, varun sood and divya agrawal, varun sood gf, varun sood movies, varun sood net worth, varun sood roadies season, varun sood splitsvilla, varun sood wife, What Divya says about priyank, What happened to Varun and Martina, What is the age of Varun Sood, When Divya and Varun will get married, Who is kavya Khurana boyfriend, Who is Martina thariyan dating now, Who is Varun Sood ex-girlfriend, Who is Varun Sood sister, Who is Varun Sood wife, Why did Divya break up with priyank

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->