Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > General Discussion

How to have healthy teeth?

Views: 4315  
Old 07-06-2010, 08:01 AM
Award Winner

It is advisable to eat sweet dishes along with the rest of the meal instead of taking them in between meals. This is so because during meals saliva production is increased , and this helps in neutralising the acid that may damage the teeth.
Award Winner

Soft and sticky foods should be avoided because they attach and get between the teeth providing a favourable place for bacteria to grow.
Award Winner

Besides low sugar foods, low fat choices like raw vegetables, fresh fruits, or whole grain breads are also good choices. Eating the right foods can help prevent tooth decay and other diseases.
Award Winner

See your dentist regularly

Tags
At what age do teeth start decaying, Can I restore my teeth health, Can weak teeth be fixed, Can weak teeth become strong again, Can you get cavities by kissing, Does milk help teeth, How can I get healthy teeth naturally, How can I improve my teeth health, How do you fix weak teeth, How long will your teeth last, What are 10 things to keep your teeth healthy, What causes unhealthy teeth, What foods cause cavities, What foods keep your teeth clean, Which food makes teeth strong, Which toothpaste is best for teeth, Which vitamin is good for teeth, Why are my teeth decaying so fast, Why are my teeth so weak, Why are my teeth yellow

Latest News in General Discussion