Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Chetan Hansraj wants to get fit again

Views: 1887  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-17-2009, 03:31 PM

Default Chetan Hansraj wants to get fit again

Chetan Hansraj wants to get fit again

After his stint on Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao, Chetan Hansraj is happy and relaxed back home, but is focusing on his health, which had deteriorated in the Malaysian jungle.

The actor says, “I feel great to be back among loved ones, especially my wife and son. But I am concentrating on my health, especially my workout routine which I completely missed in the jungle. I can’t believe that I lost 18kg in those two months.” Chetan says that he feels good when he is healthy, so he is following a diet. “I’m eating chicken roast, which is my favourite, and lots of green vegetables, salads and minimal salt.”

When we asked him if he is still in touch with his friends from the jungle, he says, “No yaar, I don’t want to see them again. We are now bored of each other, so I have no contact with them.” He adds, “I’m happy to be back with my family. I was so happy to see my three-year old son, Ethen, that I have gifted him a PlayStation. By doing this reality show, I came to know that I love my wife and son very much.”

Chetan hasn’t started working again, but says he has a few projects in the pipeline. Here’s to seeing him hale and hearty on our TV screens again.

Tags
celebrity

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->