Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Sister bonding on the sets of Balika Vadhu...

Views: 2251  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-13-2009, 03:39 PM
film

Default Sister bonding on the sets of Balika Vadhu...

We are talking about Sumitra and Gehna's friendship... They both share a great rapport on and off the screen... To know more read further...

COLORS' Balika Vadhu has always been in news for some reason or the other. This time the show is in the limelight for the great sister bonding seen on the sets.

Yes, we are talking about Neha Marda and Smita Bansal, Gehna and Sumitra who have been bonding like sisters off the screen too.

”Neha is like a sister to me. I take care of her on the sets and off it too. She is new to the industry and I feel it is my responsibility to take good care of her. She is really a sweetheart, and I love her company to the core”, says Smita Bansal.

She is very protective about Neha. “I give her all the gyan of how to function in this industry and what to do, what not to do and why? I answer all her queries,” she adds further.

“Before Neha, there was nobody with whom I could gel properly. There were just kids on the set, but now things have changed. Whenever we get a break we chat with each other and have lunch together. Sometimes I bring DVD on the sets, so we watch movies. Both of us are movie freaks and thus even on off-days we catch up with the latest movie and then either go for a lunch or dinner,” quips the actress.

On the other hand, Neha too can’t stop praising Smita.

”I don't have an elder sister, and I see Smita not less than my elder sister. She is very caring and protective about me. She gives me 'gyaan' in almost everything”, states Neha.

The so-called sisters also tease each other on sets. They both love being on the sets and feel sad when anyone of them is done for the day and has an early pack up. “The set has become like a second home for us. We just don't feel like leaving the sets. Twenty four hours in a day seems less for us”, she concludes.

Well, all’s well that ends well… Isn’t it?

Tags
balika vadhu, colors

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->