Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Teen Ka Tadka Elimination of the week

Views: 2444  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-24-2009, 06:54 PM

Default Teen Ka Tadka Elimination of the week

Teammates Jimmy Moses and Tina Dutta claim that Harsh Chhaya’s poor performance is the reason why they were eliminated from Comedy Circus.

Tina and Jimmy claim that had Harsh performed better, they would still be competing in the show.

Explaining the fact that they were eliminated, Jimmy said, “Tina was a good performer and Harsh started off well too but then his performance slackened. He could not devote the required time to rehearse our acts. His ‘I am a big actor, I will not rehearse’ attitude became obvious slowly. Tina is a part of a popular serial too but she always had time for rehearsals.”

About this Tina said, “As a team, we definitely could have done with more rehearsing. There was lack of communication between us and our viewpoints were always different. Harshji was pretty good initially but later his act left much to be desired.”

Moreover, Jimmy adds in the press, “Harsh got confused. This often happens when an actor tries his hand at stand-up comedy. Confusion mein phir problem ho jata hai. They are celebrities while we do stand-up comedy. We know when to throw in the extra punch essential in comic acts. However, in Harsh’s case, he is a good actor so he could not ham. This is precisely why his performance was always underplayed. Ye karte karte ego problem ho jata hai. Ye acting ka khel nahi hai, ye comedy hai.”

Clearing the statements given by Jimmy and Tina, Harsh said, “My work, and Jimmy and Tina’s work is there for all to see. I do not see the need to defend myself. Woh ladki (Tina) ki mere saamne khade rehne ki aukaad nahi hai, woh kya baat karegi mere bare mein? She does not even know Hindi properly and cannot speak even one line without stammering. I’ve been acting since the last decade and this girl thinks she is better than me?”

Referring to Uttaran lead , Harsh adds, “This is what daily shows do… they pick up any girl and make her the lead actress. This girl cannot act to save her life. She does not even know Hindi. I do not see the need to react to what a stupid girl, who cannot speak without stuttering, has to say about me. Do not even get me started on her supposed talent as an actor. Jimmy is a good stand-up comedian but he needs to work on his acting. As for me, working with two other people as a team is a new thing. I need to learn to adjust.”

They were eliminated from the show on November 17 along with team-mates, Uttaran actress Tina Dutta and stand-up comedian Jimmy Moses.

Tags
elimination, reality show, sony, teen ka tadka

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->