Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Sudha Chandran in Sach Ka Saamna?

Views: 2185  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-17-2009, 05:06 PM

Default Sudha Chandran in Sach Ka Saamna?

Sudha Chandran, currently seen in Subh Kadam has been approached to participate in Sach Ka Saamna.

An Indya source says, “We have approached many celebrities, and Sudha is one of them. It would be very interesting to know more about her life, especially after her accident, and when overcame so many difficulties. Her life story is inspiring, and that is why we thought it would great to have her on the show.” The buzz is that Sudha shot for the show on July 12 and had great time; her family and friends were also present.”

The source adds: “We also approached Jasveer Kaur to appear on the show as Sudha’s friend, as every episode will have family members or friends of the participants, but Jasveer could not come as she had other commitments.”

However, Sudha herself says: “I have been approached for the show, but I am not doing it this time. I am open to participating in such shows as it is a good concept. I don’t mind answering all the questions and, in fact, I am prepared for it.”

Tags
reality show, sach ka saamna, star plus

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->