Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Rakhi Sawant to tutor Kanyas in Perfect Bride..

Views: 1459  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-04-2009, 05:13 PM

Default Rakhi Sawant to tutor Kanyas in Perfect Bride..

Rakhi Sawant whose Swayamvar did not culminate in her wedding, will be seen gracing the Finale of Star Plus' Perfect Bride, where she will lend some 'Gyaan' to the girls...

Rakhi Sawant will very well be remembered for being the gutsy lady who chose to part ways with her would-be husband soon after her lavish Swayamvar on National Television!! If that was not enough, the item girl will now be seen tutoring the girl- contestants of Star Plus' Perfect Bride, in fact giving them 'Gyaan' on the mistakes that they should not commit while choosing their life partner.

So what if Rakhi Sawant could not become the 'Perfect Bride', she will be seen gracing the Grand Finale of Perfect Bride next week, and will be performing too. Well, are we now wondering whether this show will culminate in a wedding, or whether Rakhi's influence on the Kanyas will dampen proceedings in the Finale?

Let us see what Rakhi has to say about her presence in Perfect Bride.

An elated Rakhi tells us, "Yes, I will be there for the Grand Finale of Perfect Bride. My main intention in going there is to give suggestions to the Kanyas, because I don't want them to repeat the same mistake that I committed, by choosing Elesh Parujanwala as my life partner".
Rakhi goes back to the days of her Swayamvar and says, "I knew that all the contestants were there in the show just to get fame. But I chose Elesh and got engaged because I thought we will get ample time to know and understand each other. This is the reason why we chose to do Pati Patni aur Woh".

She goes on. "I don't know whether they showed this on television or not, but Elesh confessed to me in the show that he agreed to be part of the Swayamvar just to get famous, as he intended to become an actor. He thought that he had no chance of winning the competition as he lacked fluency in English. However I chose him, but heart of hearts he did not want to marry an Indian girl".

Rakhi also said that their ideologies clashed, and he turned out to be a person who disrespected India and our culture. "I will be sharing all my happy and sorrow moments with the Kanyas on Perfect Bride", insists Rakhi.

Ask her about the rumour doing rounds that she will be involved in a Swayamvar 2, and she quickly states, "My heart is really broken. I went for the Swayamvar to get my life partner, but what can I do if people came just to get famous? I am so upset about the whole thing that I do not go out of my home a lot. What drags me out is the urge to work in order to fill my stomach. This is why I decided to perform in Perfect Bride".

Rakhi personally likes the girls Priyanka Sharma and Rumpa.

After all the sermons given by Rakhi, we wonder whether Star Plus will be able to stick to their promise of hosting a marriage for the first time on Indian Television…

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->