Go Back   Wiki NewForum > International Buzz

International Buzz Paparazzi, News, Celebrity, Photos, Videos & Gossip

Views: 160 Source: CNN18.com, India-Forums, TellyChakkar, India, Times of India, Youtube, BollywoodLife, Rediff  
Old 10-16-2018, 02:19 AM

Default Tanushree Dutta going to Enter Bigg Boss

Amid #MeToo Movement, Tanushree Dutta Clicked at a Dandiya Event With Sister I****a

Amid #MeToo Movement, Tanushree Dutta Clicked at a Dandiya Event With Sister I****a

1/5

Image credit: Yogen Shah Tanushree Dutta was clicked at a dandiya event

Actress Tanushree Dutta was recently spotted at Navratri celebrations in Mumbai. She was accompanied by her sister I****a Dutta and brother-in-law Vatsal Sheth. The actress was all smiles for the shutterbugs. A couple of days back, Tanushree made headlines when she accused veteran actor Nana Patekar of ***ual harassment on the sets of Horn Ok Pleassss in 2008.

2/5
[IMG]https://st1.photogallery.ind.sh/wp-content/uploads/indiacom/tanushree-was-accompanied-by-i****a-and-vatsal-201810-1539596911.jpg[/IMG]
Image credit: Yogen Shah Tanushree was accompanied by I****a and Vatsal

I****a was seen laughing and giggling with her sister. She posed with her husband Vatsal Sheth. Both of them tied the knot on November 28. However, Tanushree didnít attend their wedding.

3/5
[IMG]https://st1.photogallery.ind.sh/wp-content/uploads/indiacom/tanushree-accused-nana-patekar-of-***ual-harassment-201810-1539596913.jpg[/IMG]
Image credit: Yogen ShahTanushree accused Nana Patekar of ***ual harassment

Amid the ongoing #MeToo movement, it was indeed great to see Tanushree smiling. The lady has been staying away from films. When she came to India from the US for vacation, nobody thought that her interview will start a movement in the country.

4/5
Image credit: Yogen ShahShe got support from many B-town celebs

Tanushree accused Nana Patekar of ***ual harassment. The latter has denied allegations but refused to speak on the matter stating that he has been advised by his lawyer to remain silent. From Priyanka Chopra to Farhan Akhtar, many Bollywood celebs have come forward in her support.

5/5
Image credit: Yogen ShahThe #MeToo movement has gained momentum in India

After Tanushree, the #MeToo movement gained momentum in India and many women from Bollywood and outside came out with their horrifying stories of ***ual harassment. From Alok Nath to Vikas Bahl, many names have been accused of assault, ***ual misconduct and even ****.

Ads

New topics in International Buzz

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: