Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Aasiya Kazi aka Santu of Imagine’s Bandini had recently celebrated Diwali in London

Views: 1930  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 11-03-2010, 06:08 PM

Default Aasiya Kazi aka Santu of Imagine’s Bandini had recently celebrated Diwali in London

Aasiya Kazi aka Santu of Imagine’s Bandini had recently celebrated Diwali in London where she had an emotional encounter

What could be more special for a Telly star to meet their fans seven seas far? Aasiya Kazi is back after her Diwali celebrations in London and was very happy to share her experience with Tellybuzz.

She says "I was really happy the way I had been greeted there. Even though I expected my fans to be there, never in my dreams I had thought that there would be a tremendous crowd. The number was beyond my hope.

"She also had a memorable moment in a trade fair there, which made her emotional. She says "I was just going around in the exhibition when I met a small girl who might be around twelve years of age. Her mother stopped me midway and said that the little Hindi that her daughter learnt was seeing my show. I felt really happy about that and the girl just came towards me and cried hugging me very tight. That was a very emotional moment for me."

Tellydom stars do have their influence at the international level and we should be really proud of that, because in a way, they too take the Indian Tradition across the borders with a wide effect.