Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Made In China: Amyra Dastur Enjoyed The Pressure Of Working With Rajkummar Rao & Boma

Views: 538  
Old 10-22-2019, 07:13 AM

Default Made In China: Amyra Dastur Enjoyed The Pressure Of Working With Rajkummar Rao & Boma

Amyra Dastur, who is all set to reunite with Newton actor Rajkummar Rao for the second time after Judgementall Hai Kya, said she enjoyed the pressure of working with an actor of his stature. Amyra who will be seen alongside Rajkummar Rao in Made In China, plays the role of a business-savvy Gujarati girl.

Speaking about the experience of working with Rao again, Amyra said, “Seeing a fine actor like Raj play two distinct roles across films was fun. I enjoy the pressure of being surrounded by actors like Boman Irani and Raj, because it makes me perform to the best of my ability.”

Made In China: Amyra Dastur Enjoyed The Pressure Of Working With Rajkummar Rao & Boman Irani Being a Parsi herself, Amyra was quick to admit that her family was very excited when they got to know of her being in the same film as celebrated actor Boman Irani. Speaking about the same to Mumbai Mirror, Amyra said, “My family has always admired him. My community honors him. They were more excited about this film than they have been of my past offerings. His comic timing is truly worth watching.”

Featuring Rajkummar Rao, Mouni Roy, Gajraj Rao, Boman Irani and Sumeet Vyas in pivotal roles, Made In China is produced by Maddock Films and Jio Studios and is directed by Mikhil Musale. The film revolves around the life of a middle-aged Gujarati businessman (Rajkummar Rao), dejected by his failures goes to China in the hopes of better prospects. There, he embarks on an unusual and comical journey and finds something much better – a second chance to get it right.

Trending

check out the film’s trailer here:

Made In China is slated for a 25th October 2019 release!

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Made In China: Amyra Dastur Enjoyed The Pressure Of Working With Rajkummar Rao & Boman Irani appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum