Go Back   Wiki NewForum > SAP End-to-End Implementation

Views: 13033 Source: CNN18.com, India-Forums, TellyChakkar, India, Times of India, Youtube, BollywoodLife, Rediff  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 2.57 average. Display Modes
Old 10-28-2010, 06:45 PM

Hi

Please check the grouping is the Personal area is same for the pay scale type assign?

Thanks
Wiki SAP Tier II

Quote:
Originally Posted by nandagopi View Post
yes,sloved.But i have that another Error: pay scale type is not allowed.asking to check T510a table.

Regards,
Nanda.
Ads
Old 04-12-2011, 11:49 AM

Default SOME Queries...!

Some Queries...
I am going to implement sap hr for academic institute, and very new to SAP HR, my queries are...

1) if i want to upload bulk amount of data of particular wagetype then instead of updating the master data through pa30 ->found personal no-> IT 008-> found wage type -> add amount & update specific emp no info and WT.

Is there any Fast method to upload data of specific WT??
eg: I want to upload deduction of Electic bill of 300 empl out of 700 emp,in every month, then how to upload that info in faster way, which is useful to calculate monthly payment of employee.

2) How to Transfer Emp from one employe group to another one and what are the effects takes places..? is there history maintain ?

3) I have 'job' as Lecturer and 'Position' as Lecturer in specific department, so in this scenario, How many position created in specific depatment ?
ie can every lecturer have its own postion in every department of academic institude.

These may be some stupid questions.. but it helps to improve my basic concepts.
Please Reply sir...

Thanking you...!
Old 04-14-2011, 07:16 PM

Hi

1. Yes, you can use PA70 which is FAST ENTRY Infotype where you can load in bulk.

or some MNC's designs some Internal tools which will use in fast entry for Master Data.

2. You can use PA40 which is Actions where you can do Hiring/Termination/Org.transfer...History stores at IT0000

3. Job: Lecturer
and English Lecturer is one Position, Hindi Lecturer is another Position....

All above questions/Answers are explained in our Topics so read all Topics.

Please let us know if you are not clear.

Thanks
Wiki SAP HR Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pankajbharne View Post
Some Queries...
I am going to implement sap hr for academic institute, and very new to SAP HR, my queries are...

1) if i want to upload bulk amount of data of particular wagetype then instead of updating the master data through pa30 ->found personal no-> IT 008-> found wage type -> add amount & update specific emp no info and WT.

Is there any Fast method to upload data of specific WT??
eg: I want to upload deduction of Electic bill of 300 empl out of 700 emp,in every month, then how to upload that info in faster way, which is useful to calculate monthly payment of employee.

2) How to Transfer Emp from one employe group to another one and what are the effects takes places..? is there history maintain ?

3) I have 'job' as Lecturer and 'Position' as Lecturer in specific department, so in this scenario, How many position created in specific depatment ?
ie can every lecturer have its own postion in every department of academic institude.

These may be some stupid questions.. but it helps to improve my basic concepts.
Please Reply sir...

Thanking you...!
Old 04-16-2011, 04:08 AM

Default India payroll Queries...!

thanks for reply....

1) i am not getting "or come MNC's designs some Internal tools which will use in fast entry for Master Data.".

Sir i am going to implement India payroll ,
a) Can n u please send me the details of basic salary Slabs, assign the basic slabs to specific pay scale grop & level, how to set default basic slabs to specific group so that a person to that specific pay scale group category can get default basic salary.
b) How increments are assign to specific person ?

2) Clear to me.. thanks

3) Job: Lecturer
but if there are 7 persons working as English lecturer & 4 persons working as Hindi Lecturer in particular department then in this case can i create 7 positions as a English lecturer & 4 positions as Hindi lecturer ?

Thank you very Much...!
Old 04-16-2011, 05:38 AM

Hi

1. Some of the SAP Implementation companies design tools like LSMW which helps bulk master data loads.

2. Basic Pay Slabs you will get to know in future Topics.

3. Yes, all 7 Eng L will reports one Manager ...like that we can create.

Note: Please ask your OM Questions in OM Topic it self.

Thanks
SAP HR Tier II

Quote:
Originally Posted by pankajbharne View Post
thanks for reply....

1) i am not getting "or come MNC's designs some Internal tools which will use in fast entry for Master Data.".

Sir i am going to implement India payroll ,
a) Can n u please send me the details of basic salary Slabs, assign the basic slabs to specific pay scale grop & level, how to set default basic slabs to specific group so that a person to that specific pay scale group category can get default basic salary.
b) How increments are assign to specific person ?

2) Clear to me.. thanks

3) Job: Lecturer
but if there are 7 persons working as English lecturer & 4 persons working as Hindi Lecturer in particular department then in this case can i create 7 positions as a English lecturer & 4 positions as Hindi lecturer ?

Thank you very Much...!

New topics in SAP End-to-End Implementation

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: