Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Shakti Mohan talks about her sister Mukti (Dance India Dance 2 Vs Zara Nachke Dikha)

Views: 14464  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-07-2010, 04:04 AM

Default Shakti Mohan talks about her sister Mukti (Dance India Dance 2 Vs Zara Nachke Dikha)

This is one sisters’ team who have a common thing in them i.e. talent. We are talking about Neetii Mohan, Shakti Mohan and Mukti Mohan.

Shakti Mohan is there in Dance India Dance 2 and now Mukti Mohan is participating on STAR Plus’ new reality show Zara Nachke Dikha.

Shakti Mohan gives some important dancing tips to her sister Mukti, “I am quite excited to see Mukti dancing for the first time on such a big platform. She is a darling sister of both of us. I just want to tell her to be open to any dance form and style because in some way we learn something new. She is very hard working and I am sure people will love this new bubbly girl on the show.”

Further she tells us, “Whenever we meet at home, I just tell her that when you are performing on such a big platform then your focus should be on the camera and to get into an eye to eye contact with the audience. It will be really very challenging for her as compared to other actors of the show. But I have full confidence that she will prick on the nerves of the audiences.”

Later this Dance India Dance finalist told us, “I really liked the girls vs. boys theme and I had watched the first part of this show and it was a fun show, when I will done with my show I will be joining her on the sets of Zara Nachke Dikha to cheer her up.”

Among the Masakali contestants, Shakti is looking forward for Rakhi Sawant’s and Sanjeeda Sheikh’s performance, “I am really looking forward to watch Rakhi’s performance and among the boys I think Siddhesh Pai will steal away the show.”

Old 04-08-2010, 09:03 PM

Tags
dance india dance 2, zara nachke dikha

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->