Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar & Janhvi Kapoor In THIS Remake Of Amitabh Bachchan’s Fi

Views: 902  
Old 04-04-2020, 07:24 AM

Default Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar & Janhvi Kapoor In THIS Remake Of Amitabh Bachchan’s Fi

Actor Kartik Aaryan on Friday posted a hilarious picture that shows him in his old version. However, while he wishes to be a part of a remake of Amitabh Bachchan’s Baghban, Janhvi Kapoor and Bhumi Pednekar have their own twist to it!

The Pati Patni Aur Woh actor recently posted an image was created with FaceApp, which enables users to edit their own or someone else’s face to make it appear older or younger.

Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar & Janhvi Kapoor In THIS Remake Of Amitabh Bachchan’s Film? Here’s Why We Say So!And it seems the coronavirus lockdown has made Kartik feel like he is growing old, going by his caption. “Ageing gracefully in lockdown,” he wrote.

He also joked, saying that it’s time to remake “Baghban”.

“Let’s remake ‘Baghban‘ now. Casting for heroines role… please send in your entries,” Kartik quipped.

To this, Dostana 2 co-star Janhvi Kapoor wrote, “ending my entry. Hope I’m not too old for the part. Can do kathak and have a valid passport.”

Furthermore, Bhumi Pednekar too shared a picture of her character from Saand Ki Aankh and captioned it, “@kartikaaryan*sir sending my enquiry for your films casting.
Full show reel also available sir , film called Saand Ki Aankh. Please Cast me in your film sir”

Trending

On the work front, Kartik will be seen in “Dostana 2” and “Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2“.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar & Janhvi Kapoor In THIS Remake Of Amitabh Bachchan’s Film? Here’s Why We Say So! appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum