Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Ashutosh Kaushik approached for Star Plus’ Maharana Pratap

Views: 2335  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-22-2010, 03:14 PM
Award Winner

Default Ashutosh Kaushik approached for Star Plus’ Maharana Pratap

If everything falls in place, you might see Roadies 5.0 and Bigg Boss 2 winner Ashutosh Kaushik in the world of fiction. The actor has auditioned for a pivotal character for Star Plus’ upcoming historical show based on the life of renowned warrior and the ruler of Mewar, Maharana Pratap.

After tasting success with the historical show on Jhansi Ki Rani, Contiloe Films will now be producing another historical show based on the life of Maharana Pratap for STAR Plus. Apparently, the likes of Shabaz Khan, Deepraj Rana and another Bigg Boss inmate, Raja Chaudhary have been approached by the channel too. The story will start with the younger days of Maharana Pratap.

When contacted, Deepraj Rana confirmed the news and said, “Yes, I have been approached for the role of Rana Raimal who was maternal uncle to Maharana Pratap and was brother to the youngest queen. He has grey shades to his character. “

Ashutosh too confirmed having auditioned for a pivotal character and said, “The production house approached me and thought I suited the character. Though I can’t recall the character, it’s of a Muslim minister. Now we are discussing on the budget and once that works out, I will be on board.”

Shabaaz too confirmed having given a look test for the show, "Nothing is decided and I just went for a look test. I haven't been informed of the character they want me to play as they are very secretive about it."

We sent a text message to producer Abhimanyu Singh but he didn’t revert. All attempts to reach Raja Chaudhary too went futile.

If everything falls in place the shoot for the same will commence by the beginning of next month.

Tags
ashutosh kaushik, maharana pratap

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->