Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Get ready for another twist in Babul Ka Aangan Chootey Naa as Shubh turns negative...

Views: 2207  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-17-2008, 02:47 PM
Television

Default Get ready for another twist in Babul Ka Aangan Chootey Naa as Shubh turns negative...

The very much-in-love on-screen couple, Aastha and Shubh of Sony's Babul Ka Aangan Chootey Naa are now all set for some change as per the story track. Soon Shubh aka Siddharth Shukla will shift from positive to grey shade in the show.

We called the actor to ask more about this. “Yes, my character is turning grey in the show. Well there are some situations and reasons behind this behavior of Shubh”, reveals the actor.

The story moves ahead with Priyanka (Shubh’s college friend) entering the Ranawat family, and trying to create a rift between Aastha and Shubh. “In the upcoming episodes, Aastha gets pregnant, but some complications happen. Besides this, I don’t have much idea as the story line is still being developed,” adds Siddharth.

However, our khabroo gives us bit more info. “There are some misunderstandings that occur between Aastha and Shubh which force Shubh to hate her. Basically, there is a tiff between his heart and mind. While one says that he should leave Aastha, the other feels he should stay with her. It’s like Shubh loves to hate her and vice versa.”

We asked Siddharth of how he is preparing himself for this new twist. “Well I’m concentrating more on acting, body language and delivering the correct emotions”, quips the actor.

Aren’t you sneaky of essaying this role? “Yes I am, but at the end of the day, it’s the call from the creative, so I really can’t say any thing. I did not want to do it, but actors have no choice (grins). Ratnaji is convinced,” he verbalizes.

We called up Ratna Sinha, Producer of the show who states that, “This show was always a thriller but in the middle it got lost. Thus we planned to bring back that excitement.”

So will Aastha and Shubh split? Keep watching this space for more masala on the show…

More: www.webnsn.com (India's top 1 Television Updates site)

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->