Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Top Photos of the week

Views: 3362  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-07-2009, 06:15 PM

Default Top Photos of the week

'I act better than you, Ali. I can make people both laugh and cry," veteran actor Usha Nadkarni seems to have told Ali Asgar to invite his wrath.

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-07-2009, 06:16 PM

Shoot at sight: Pankaj Dheer has definitely said something that's prompted his Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat co-star Mrinal Kulkarni to point a gun at him...

Old 12-07-2009, 06:17 PM

'Brotherly' love? Producer Rajan Shahi turns a blind eye to his Bidaai actors Sara Khan and Navin Saini's PDA

Old 12-07-2009, 06:18 PM

Choli ke peechhe kya hai?Pragati Mehra seems to ask as her co-star helps her to detangle something. Incidentally, Mehra turned a year older recently.

Old 12-07-2009, 06:19 PM

I may not be as dishy as your boyfriend, but I am your biggest pankha

Contestant Arif Khan is all smiles as he holds Bipasha Basu's ‘cut-out’ hand during the auditions of Mera Sabse Bada Fan Banega Mera Hero

Tags
photos

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->