Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Robindo and Ritesh rock STAR Parivaar Awards

Views: 3130  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 03-31-2011, 07:41 PM

Default Robindo and Ritesh rock STAR Parivaar Awards

Robindo and Ritesh rock STAR Parivaar Awards

Robindo (Rajat Tokas) and Ritesh (Nikhil Arya), the handsome baddies of Tere Liye on STAR Plus, had a good time at the recently held STAR Parivaar Awards in Macao. They used the opportunity to bond with colleagues as well as have some fun. Read on to get a glimpse of their experience.

Robindo admits to being reserved and says, “Overall the STAR Parivaar Awards was a good experience but I am reserved and did not mix with the teams of other shows. Instead, I spent time with my co-stars of Tere Liye. We went shopping and sight seeing during our free time. It was fun and I enjoyed it.”

On the contrary, Ritesh used the opportunity to bond with actors from other shows and had a blast. Ritesh reveals, “I bonded with actors from Chand Chhupa Badal Mein, Maryaada ..Lekin Kab Tak and Behnein, as we used to have our meals together. I also went shopping when I had the time. Luckily, our hotel The Venetian had some good options when it came to shopping, so we did not even have to go out. ”

Ritesh enjoyed his performance too which was an act where characters from various STAR Plus shows compete with each other. An excited Ritesh says, “My performance had both acting as well as dance, so my schedule was choc-o-block with act rehearsals and dress rehearsals. I am happy that the effort paid of as everything went well.”

Speaking about the event, Robindo says, “It was nice that the awards were held in Macao. It made for a memorable trip.” Ritesh too agrees. “The event was excellent. The best thing is that STAR has consistently kept the Parivaar feel. There is healthy competition among shows but when you meet everyone under one roof, it feels like a family gathering. The magnitude of the event and hospitality both were excellent.”
Watch Robindo and Ritesh at the STAR Parivaar Awards on Sunday, April 3, 8 PM on STAR Plus.

Old 04-01-2011, 07:14 PM

Spl.Photos: STAR Parivaar Awards 2010 winners (Full Details) 13th June 2010

Star Plus' annual awards nite, Star Parivaar for the first time goes international and will be held at the Venetian Macau...

Spl.Photos/Videos: Star Parivaar Awards 2011

Tags
star parivaar awards

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->