Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Karan Johar back as anchor with Yash Raj

Views: 2496  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-23-2009, 04:39 PM
Award Winner

Default Karan Johar back as anchor with Yash Raj

Bollywood’s talented director cum anchor Karan Johar returns on the small screen with reality show Lift Kara De,that is termed as the mother of all reality shows with 20 of India’s biggest Super-stars on one platform.

Director cum anchor Karan Johar speaks at the press event, “I have spent a huge part of my life with the Yash Raj family. I stand here as the student and son of the Yash Raj family. I have learnt many things from Yash Raj Film Institute and I am sure in the new innings of Yash Raj on TV will be a trend setter for everyone.”

Further about his show he said, “My show Lift Kara De will have strong emotions, tons of heart and soul which will connect with us through the millions of fans and our first episode will showcase the brand ambassador of Yash Raj family and Johar family who is none other than Shahrukh Khan. I request all of you to be glued to television on first of Jan to watch my show, which has everything, emotion, drama and entertainment. It is heartening to meet different types of fans who do anything just to go to the studio to meet their favourite stars.”

Ok, then keeping in mind the theme of the show, who is your favourite star...? “It’s none other than Shahrukh Khan because he is very close to me personally and emotionally and I have seen him grow over the years as an actor, though I have regards and respect for other actors too.”

Lift Kara De: 20 Weeks, 20 Super-Stars, Lives will Change

Mother of all reality shows on Indian television – 20 of India’s Biggest Super-Stars will be on one platform. Each week will feature 1 Super-Star and their biggest fan and lives will change. Hosted by one of India’s finest directors – Karan Johar, this “Unique, Indigenous” format will give hope and lift the spirits of the entire nation.

So watch this show on 1st January, 2010 with Shahrukh Khan in Lift Kara De.

Tags
karan johar, life kara de, sony, yash raj

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->