Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Tech Gadgets Forum

Xiaomi Mi Sports Bluetooth Earphones Basic price cut in India; now available for Rs 1

Views: 907  
Old 02-23-2020, 06:50 AM

Default Xiaomi Mi Sports Bluetooth Earphones Basic price cut in India; now available for Rs 1

Xiaomi will launch new earphones in India on February 25. Ahead of the launch, the company has slashed the price of its old*Mi Sports Bluetooth Earphones Basic. The latter was launched in India with a price label of Rs 1,499, and now, the neckband earphones have received a decent price cut. The Mi Sports Bluetooth Earphones Basic can now be purchased for Rs 1,299 via Amazon.in and Mi.com.

Mi Sports Bluetooth Earphones Basic: Features

• Xiaomi’s Mi Sports Bluetooth Earphones Basic comes with IPX4 sweat resistance rating and is splash-proof as well. It comes with features like Dynamic Bass, Secure Fit buds, Bluetooth 4.1 and battery backup of up to 9 hours on a single charge. It has a 58 degrees micro-tilted sports design, and comes with an adjustable ear-hook. The neckband earphones weigh in at 13.6grams, which the company says is lightweight design made for long use.
Watch:*Top 5 Truly Wireless Earbuds
  • The earphones are available in options of Black and White colors. The two earbuds are held together by a wire which also has the volume rocker module on it. Other functions of the headphones include CVC digital noise reduction, automatic reconnection to phone, 10-meter range, low-radiation calls, low power wastage, and smart 2-in-1 connection.

It also comes with a choice of five pairs of silicon earbuds that makes the device very flexible in terms of the ear size of the users. It comes with a 120mAh Lithium-ion polymer battery, which has a standby time period of 260 hours. According to Xiaomi, the pair of headphones can be fully charged in 2 hours’ time. And the Bluetooth protocols that the Mi Sports Bluetooth Earphones Basic supports include HFP, A2DP, HSP, and AVRCP

Old 10-01-2022, 06:54 AM
Banned

I want to live in such a way that I always have the opportunity to buy any thing that I need or want to have. That is why I decided to bet on sports. In order to reduce risks and not lose money, I often use the site https://takebet.com/betting-tips/ove...total/football, where I read tips and generally study various information on rates. Now it is something like an additional source of income.

Latest News in Tech Gadgets Forum