Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Ojaswi Oberoi aka Anokhi of Star Plus' Behnein shares her dancing capabilities

Views: 1867  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 03-24-2011, 11:49 AM
lmno659

Talking Ojaswi Oberoi aka Anokhi of Star Plus' Behnein shares her dancing capabilities

Ojaswi Oberoi aka Anokhi of Star Plus' Behnein shares her dancing capabilities with ...

Tellyworld has always been a setting stage for aspiring actors from where they develop their other artistic s****s like dancing and singing. But here we have an actor who had already set the stage on fire with her dancing s****s and is now performing her best as an actress.

Wondering who?

Ojaswi Oberoi popularly known as Anokhi of Star Plus' Behnein imbibed the dancing blood from her mother. Ojaswi has been a Kathak dancer since childhood and has done numerous stage performances even before she entered into tellydom.

On her dancing talents, Ojaswi says "I have been learning dance since I was three, and continued with it till the time I got busy with my show. I have performed all over India and also in places like Australia, Spain, Sri Lanka et al, for their festivals".

Talking about the dance in her blood, Ojaswi adds "My mother has been a Kathak dancer, a student of Birju Maharaj Ji and she has always been keen on me learning dance. I had the complete support from her and also from the rest of the family in all my ventures".

The talented girl did show case her dancing s**** in the recently held Star Parivaar Awards in Macau. "I had a great time in Macau where I performed on a track from Kismat Konnection. I rehearsed and danced after a long break and I was really excited about it."

"Dancing is in my blood and acting is something that I am passionate about", she signs off.

Guess a dance based show is what Ojaswi will be looking for next..

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->