Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Imagine TV show - Zor Ka Jhatka Participants, Contestants, Photos, Videos

Views: 18012  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-28-2011, 05:00 AM

Shah Rukh Khan at 'Zor Ka Jhatka' bash at JW Marriott Hotel in Mumbai

Old 01-28-2011, 05:00 AM

Old 01-28-2011, 05:01 AM

Shabbir Ahluwalia

Shabir Sebastian Ahluwalia (born 10 August 1979) is an Indian television actor, best known for his role as Rishi in the soap opera Kahiin to Hoga and also his recent role as Milind Mishra in Kayamath. He made his debut in Bollywood with Shootout at Lokandwala. His second movie was Mission Istanbul (2008)

Life and education

Ahluwalia was born 10 August 1979 in Hyderabad. Done his schooling from St.Xaviers high school (Vile Parle (West)). His native town is Gurdaspur in Punjab. Bagged the first place in Fear Factor – Khatron Ke Khiladi Level 3 in 2010. It's the Indian version of Fear Factor.
Television roles

• Hip Hip Hurray as Shweta Salve's brother
  • Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi as Aniket Virani
  • Kahin To Milenge
  • Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii as Soumil
  • Kahiin To Hoga as Rishi Grewal
  • Kkavyanjali as Vansh
  • Nach Baliye Seasons 1 & 2 as Host
  • Kyaa Hoga Nimmo Kaa Guest appearance
  • Fear Factor as Participant
  • Kasamh Se as Sandy (Cameo)
  • Kasautii Zindagii Kay as Omi
  • Kayamath as Milind Mishra
  • Dhamaal Express as himself
  • Dancing Queen as Host
  • Meethi Churi No. 1 as Host
  • Fear Factor – Khatron Ke Khiladi Level 3 as himself

Default Vrajesh Hirjee at 'Zor Ka Jhatka' bash at JW Marriott Hotel in Mumbai

Vrajesh Hirjee

Vrajesh Hirjee is a prominent Gujarati actor who is also well known for his comic roles in Hindi movies. Vrajesh was born in 1977.

He has acted in over 40 Gujarati plays.He has since then done a number of successful movies like Rehna Hai Tere Dil Mein, Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai, Mujhe Kucch Kehna Hai, Golmaal Returns.He also hosted the show THE MAN'S world SHOW. He is an AIESEC Alumnus.

Personal life

His sister is also a popular television actress with her most recent role being in Mahi Way, which is from the yash raj telefilms production, playing the lead character Mahi.

Filmography

As A Actor

• Golmaal 3 (2010) .... Teja
  • Golmaal Returns (2008) .... Anthony Gonsalves/Atmaram
  • Sunday (2008) .... Chakki - Martial Arts Instructor
  • Salaam-E-Ishq (2007) .... Prem
  • Golmaal (2006 film) - (2006)
  • Fanaa (2006) .... Balwant
  • Krishna Cottage (2004) .... Pulit Kumar 'P.K.' Tali
  • Muskaan (2004) .... Saturn
  • Kya Yehi Pyaar Hai (2002)
  • Rehnaa Hai Terre Dil Mein - (2001) .... Vicky
  • Aks (2001) .... Raw Officer 1
  • Tum Bin (2001)
  • Mujhe Kucch Kehna Hai (2001)
  • Aashiq (2001)
  • Refugee - (2009)(2000) .... BSF Officer
  • Kaho Naa... Pyaar Hai (2000) .... Tony
  • Dahshat (2000)
  • Such a Long Journey (1998)

Shah Rukh Khan, the Baadshah of Bollywood is back on television with Imagine's new reality show, Zor Ka Jhatka. Here is the actor in conversation..

Imagine will kick-start the New Year in style with the world's biggest obstacle mega-show, Zor Ka Jhatka with the impeccable host Shah Rukh Khan who will provide his funny, witty and at times nasty commentary on the proceedings. SRK is back on television after a hiatus with the show that will put to stake a huge prize money worth Rs. 1.5 crores, including a mega cash prize of Rs. 50 lakhs for the winner of the Finale.

Shah Rukh Khan had a gala time when he met the media and addressed their queries regarding the show, his comeback to TV and much more..

Shahrukh, you are back on small screen after a long time. How is the feeling?
I am feeling very healthy as I am back from where I actually started my journey. It is always a homely feeling to entertain people on TV. I was not in a proper condition after my movie 'My Name Is Khan'; I was bit depressed after sustaining lot of injuries. Now that I am back after a break, I feel energetic and am looking forward to entertaining people in my own style.

Tell us about Zor Ka Jhatka?
The show is a very weird kind, something similar to what I am, a little bit funny just like me, and also involves bit of craziness like what I have within me (smiles). Apart from that, there are going to be 28 contestants who will take part in the show and I will guide them. In addition to that, I will encourage them too, will scold if needed, and will be funny based on the situation. There is going to be no elimination, the one who is tough will win the game.

What do you expect from the show, will this show be a family entertainer?
Usually I don't take up shows that do not provide entertainment to families. I am a bedroom entertainer, and believe in shows where the whole family can sit and enjoy with everyone. I am a family guy and I know the restriction and rules which should be followed by one.

Why Imagine?
Sameer Nair is a very good friend of mine. When I started off with KBC it was with Sameer, so I have this personal attachment.

Would you be trying out some stunts?
The show is all about water and I am someone who avoids getting near water. Had it been on land, I would have definitely given it a go.

Why do you think viewers should watch Zor Ka Jhatka?
There is no brainstorming sessions out here, it is simple easy viewing. Our show is very safe and our participants would be really funny. I am sure they will do everything to prove that they are idiots. I will try to be as nice as possible.

The show is a replica of the show Takeshi's Castle which is hosted by Javed Jafrey, do you think you can reach that level of comedy?
No, I will entertain people in my own way. Javed is my friend and he has a great sense of humor. His talking style is something which makes audience go crazy, I won't do the same that Javed does, but will try my best to entertain my audience to the fullest.

After making a big name in Bollywood, don't you feel bad to come back to the small screen?
No, I never feel bad or dejected because I believe in entertaining people, whether it be on small screen, big screen or on the stage. I even dance in my bathroom; the platform does not matter for me. People sometimes say 'Shahrukh nachke bata na…' and I do it because I purely believe in performing and entertaining people.

Nowadays, reality shows adapt to controversies to increase its ratings. How far will this show go to get popular?
As I said before, I am a family guy and I won't allow any bad comments and odd behavior in the show and I will also abstain from such things. If someone is indulging in it I won't entertain the person, I am not in favour of Gali Galoch, I believe I am a dignified person.

So what your role be in the show?
I will be an anchor, will be the story teller will also be the guru in the show. Apart from that my major lookout will be to entertain the audience.

Many big celebs are in to TV now, so what's your take on the competition on small screen?
That's great that big celebs are in to TV now, as I think this is the only medium to reach out to a large number of audience. And to talk about the competition, I believe in healthy competition.

Tags
ndtv imagine, reality shows, zor ka jhatka

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->