Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Perneet's birthday, an excuse for re-union!

Views: 1573  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-12-2010, 03:33 PM

Default Perneet's birthday, an excuse for re-union!

On her birthday, Perneet Chauhan takes time out to catch up with friends…

Perneet Chauhan who became a favorite of many with the character of Avni in Star One's Love Ne Mila Di Jodi celebrates her birthday today.

She was more than happy to share her plans for the big day with Tellybuzz.

Perneet
tells us, "My birthday celebrations started from yesterday itself. The whole gang of Love Ne Mila Di Jodi came together to wish me. We all had a wonderful time. Since everyone's is busy with their own stuff this was a very good way of knowing what we'd missed out on each another. I got some cool gifts from them, I won't tell you who gave me what though (laughs). I got a…well you see they know that I'm crazy for pink…like if you see my bedroom it's as if its dipped in pink…so they gifted me with a pink colored perfume, a pink cushion, flowers, candles and clutch. Yes, I got a good deal of goodies from them!"

Perneet enthusiastically adds, "I'm going to meet a few more of my friends by evening. I hope they get good gifts too…they better, or else they're going to get nice kicks from me (laughs)."

Perneet's parents gifted her with money as they leave it on her to shop for whatever she likes. "I bought a dress with the money they gave me,"Perneet chirpily says.

On a thoughtful note Perneet says, "I'm just so happy and thankful that the past year has given me so much I love. Without any contacts, just through sheer will power I got a launch in this industry. Acting has always been my dream and I could manage to take my first step towards it. The show also blessed me with fans, people who encourage me with so much support and love."

When asked her about her goals for this year Perneet said, "I just want to do good work. Something that I can feel for. You know I can only work if it comes from my heart."

We wish Perneet a wonderful and joyous year ahead.

Tags
erneet chauhan, love ne mila di jodi, star one

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->