Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Siddhant Chaturvedi’s Fanboy Moment With ‘Stylish Star’ Allu Arjun

Views: 735  
Old 08-22-2019, 01:35 PM

Default Siddhant Chaturvedi’s Fanboy Moment With ‘Stylish Star’ Allu Arjun

Bollywood actor Siddhant Chaturvedi who was last seen on big screens with Ranveer Singh early this year with former’s debut film, Gully Boy, recently had a fanboy moment when he met his favourite South star, Allu Arjun.

The duo bumped into each other at a party event in Mumbai. Following which they posed happily for a picture, the young actor also expressed his desire to catch up with the superstar’s next release, as he shared their picture on Instagram with a caption which read, “Finally!!! @alluarjun Can’t wait for his next !#AlaVaikunthapuramLo”

Siddhant Chaturvedi’s Fanboy Moment With ‘Stylish Star’ Allu Arjun
Finally!!! @alluarjun
Can’t wait for his next !#AlaVaikunthapuramLo pic.twitter.com/RE3w2uStsZ

— Siddhant Chaturvedi (@SiddhantChturvD) August 22, 2019

Siddhant has been Allu’s fan for a long time and has always admired the latter for his work down South.

On knowing this, the stylish star in May in an interview to media had praises for the Gully Boy actor, as he said, “It was a pleasant surprise when he said that because I liked his work in ‘Gully Boy‘ a lot. Of late, I haven’t seen anybody who has so much swag and who has done such a wonderful job in their first film. From the bottom of my heart, I wish him all the best for his future endeavours and I hope to meet him, someday.”

Trending

Talking about the South star’s upcoming release Ala Vaikunthapuram Lo, the film also stars Pooja Hegde, Tabu, Murli Sharma, Jayaram along with others.

The Allu Arjun starrer is directed by Trivikram Srinivas and slated for release next year.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Siddhant Chaturvedi’s Fanboy Moment With ‘Stylish Star’ Allu Arjun appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum