Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Sports News Forum

Special Pics : Cameron hits Kapil Dev for a six!

Views: 3963  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 07-30-2010, 08:48 AM
Award Winner

Default Special Pics : Cameron hits Kapil Dev for a six!

cricket and diplomacy go hand-in-hand? David Cameron, it appears, certainly thinks so.

The British Prime Minister on Thursday showed his s****s with the cricket bat as he played out a few deliveries bowled to him by the legendary Kapil Dev. (AP Photo)

Last edited by bholas; 07-30-2010 at 08:49 AM.
Old 07-30-2010, 08:49 AM
Award Winner

Cameron, later said, it was a childhood dream come true. " Thank you for letting me realise a childhood dream when I hit Kapil Dev for a six today, in the hockey stadium. But I do admit he was bowling a tennis ball at me rather than a cricket ball, which made my life just that much easier." (AP Photo)
Old 07-30-2010, 08:50 AM
Award Winner

Kapil Dev, India's only world cup wining captain, sent down a few balls to the British premier when he visited the National Stadium to have a look at the Commonwealth Games venues. National stadium, which hosted the hockey World Cup earlier this year, is a venue for the CWG hockey event also. (AP Photo)
Old 07-30-2010, 08:51 AM
Award Winner

This is the second time in just two days that Cameron has referred to Indian sporting icons. Addressing a gathering at Infosys on Wednesday, Cameron said, " Whether its watching Shak Rukh Khan, eating the same food, speaking the same language - and of course watching the same sport. Sachin Tendulkar, the little master, is so talented that wherever you are from you cannot help but admire as he hits another century." (AP Photo)
Old 07-30-2010, 08:52 AM
Award Winner

British Prime Minister David Cameron shakes hands with former Indian cricket captain Kapil Dev after playing cricket during a visit to the National Stadium in New Delhi. (AFP Photo)

Tags
david cameron, kapil dev

Latest News in Sports News Forum